Hanbury Wedding Barn is a brand new wedding venue situated in the heart of the Staffordshire countryside. With a rustic feel it has everything you need for a relaxed wedding day with your family and friends.
A family run venue, the barns have been lovingly restored with weddings in mind and an eye to retaining many of its gorgeous original features. Spacious and flooded with natural light, each part of your day has its own dedicated space so there is no waiting for room changes. With a ceremony license both in the barn, and at the picturesque Wedding Pavilion, your day will unfold with a graceful elegance.
The Pavilion is an enchanting place to exchange vows. Overlooking a serene lake, and surrounded by a landscaped lawns and national forest trees, it will be one of the most beautiful moments of your life!
Once you’ve said ‘I do’ to that special someone, there is no better place to raise a toast than The Courtyard. A rustic sun-trap, you and your guests can enjoy a glass of fizz as you reflect on the beginning of your next chapter.
For more information on the kinds of weddings Hanbury Wedding Barn will be able to host, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
- Brand new wedding venue which held it's first wedding in June 2019.
- Dedicated space for each part of your day - no waiting for room changes.
- The Wedding Pavilion overlooks a serene lake and would be ideal for you to exchange vows
- Choice of four excellent caterers
- Set in the heart of the Staffordshire countryside and National Forest
- Gorgeous courtyard ideal for your drinks reception
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
6 reviewsWrite a Review
1 User photo
Hanbury Wedding Barn Real Weddings
38 photos · 28/08/2021
17 photos · 27/08/2021
43 photos · 27/06/2021
Parsons Brake Farm DE13 8TN Barton under Needwood (Staffordshire)