Enjoy exclusive-use of Fazeley Studios, our most fashionable Digbeth Wedding venue as featured in British Vogue three times. Renowned for its character and history, which is beautifully complemented by a recent stylish interior makeover, the venue is a refreshingly romantic setting for your special day.
Whilst retaining many features of its Victorian heritage, Fazeley Studios has a fresh and contemporary vibe thanks to the stunning restoration of its original buildings, including a Unitarian Chapel and Sunday School, dating back to the 19th century.
Your guests will be wowed the moment they enter Fazeley’s Grand Gallery featuring its own art deco bar with its high ceilings and modern artwork. The bright and light Garden Room overlooking the Courtyard provides a gorgeous atmosphere for exchanging your vows whilst The Fazeley Room with its twinkling overhead lights is the perfect place to enjoy your first meal as Mr & Mrs. You and your guests will have the celebration of a lifetime in this glamorous haven within Birmingham’s answer to Shoreditch.
- A cool and contemporary venue in Digbeth - voted one of UK's coolest neighbourhoods
- Newly refurbished, exclusive-use venue, which stylishly blends Victorian architecture and contemporary design
- Create iconic wedding photos in the historic industrial surroundings and famous street art scene.
- Accommodates up to 150 guests for ceremony and seated wedding breakfast
- Appeared in British Vogue three times as a recommended wedding venue
- A friendly wedding team and onsite caterers to ensure you have the wedding day of your dreams
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
32 reviewsWrite a Review
191 Fazeley Street B5 5SE Edgbaston (West Midlands)