Our multi award-winning and atmospheric venues are situated in the heart of one of the most beautiful cities in the world. With its fantastic selection of accommodation, stylish architecture and wedding photo opportunities, the city will sweep you off your feet.
Roman Baths & Pump Room
This stunning, historic venue is truly unique. Not only is there nothing like it in the world, it also provides a fantastic opportunity to be married in the open air, but remain under cover, safe from the unpredictable British weather! You can enjoy an enchanting and atmospheric evening, with friends and family gathered on the 2000 year old Roman paving whilst they witness your marriage. There will be steam, flickering torchlight and Champagne – a recipe for a magical evening.
The Assembly Rooms is one of Bath’s most prestigious venues and has been at the heart of the city’s social life since the 18th century. Featuring numerous times in Jane Austen's novels, particularly Northanger Abbey and Persuasion, and in some of Charles Dickens' works, this really is a special place to get married, and is a true testament to Bath as a wedding destination. With stunning crystal chandeliers, large inter-connecting rooms and impressive architecture, it has everything you need for a stylish city wedding.
Housing the Banqueting Room, the finest Georgian interior in Bath, the Guildhall is an imposing Grade I listed building. Positioned opposite the Roman Baths, the Register Office for Bath is also conveniently located within the Guildhall allowing for a ceremony and reception within the same beautiful building.
Victoria Art Gallery
The stunning upper gallery with its paintings, sculpture and cast of the Parthenon Frieze, is an inspiring and unusual venue for a civil ceremony or drinks reception. The lower gallery is a more contemporary art space housing a variety of exhibitions.
- The award-winning Roman Baths and Pump Room has the 'wow' factor. It is a truly unique and breath-taking venue.
- Magnificent photo opportunities, both indoors and outdoors
- Our in-house caterer Searcys provide fantastic service and their highly skilled chefs will delight in catering bespoke, mouth-watering menus
- Elegant award-winning Georgian rooms for ceremonies and receptions (featured in Jane Austen and Charles Dickens novels)
- With a stunning array of venues and an experienced wedding team, together we can create your perfect day
- A variety of accommodation options on our doorstep
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
9 reviewsWrite a Review
Bath's Historic Venues Real Weddings
29 photos · 18/04/2019
22 photos · 13/04/2019
Pump Room BA1 1LZ Bath (Somerset)