Nestled away in the heart of East Central London, welcome to Austin Friars. An expansive and chicly designed venue, it is a wonderful space for a truly cosmopolital wedding!
Situated close to Liverpool Street Station, the venue is not only wonderfully connected to the rest of London and beyond, but is also within easy reach of a wonderful selection of churches and registrars for your ceremony earlier in the day. Then, once you've said 'I do' to that special someone, you and your guests can retreat to Austin Friars' sanctuary to party the day away!
Spread across several floors, Austin Friars boasts a host of different function spaces ideal for any and all styles of wedding. From the lavishly decorated and sweeping ground floor, to the intimate Green Room, Austin Friars can accommodate both extravagant and understated celebrations of marriage.
Planning a wedding can seem a daunting task, however, with the help of Austin Friars' experienced and dedicated events team, it could not be more simple. They will help with everything from room setup, to assisting with menu choices to ensure you get the wedding day you've always dreamed of!
For more information on the kinds of weddings Austin Friars can host, please do not hesitate to get in touch today!
- A wonderfully expansive, Central London venue with a variety of different function rooms
- The expansive ground floor is ideal for an extravagant celebration
- Meanwhile, the Green Room is suited to an intimate affair
- Decorated in a chic, relaxed style throughout
- Situated close to a range of venues perfect for your ceremony earlier in the day
- Fantastic transport connections to the rest of London and beyond
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
10-11 Austin Friars EC2N 2HG City of London (East Central London)