"Based out of Wilmington, Kent, The Shot Shack provides mobile bar services for weddings. Brimming with vintage charm, their 1969 Bluebird caravan has been repurposed into a state-of-the-art cocktail bar. It is sure to lend a touch of classic charm to your special day. All that is required of you is to mix, mingle, and sip cocktails while they ensure that everyone has a drink."
We have worked many weddings and one thing is for sure - the bar needs to be AFFORDABLE, FUN and A BIT DIFFERENT. So how does The Shot Shack achieve this?
No one wants to pay £10+ for a cocktail, or £30 for a bottle of wine at a wedding. They're expensive enough with the outfits, the travel, the accommodation, gifts etc and you as the happy couple want all of your guests to have a fun and memorable time. So The Shot Shack's prices start from £4 for a single spirit and mixer, 3 for £10 on shots (we have a menu of 30+ shots) and £6.50+ for a cocktail. We can work out welcome drinks packages and also provide all table wine, the possibilities are endless.
We can be sophisticated and oh-so-chic, or we can be completely P to the A to the R to the T to the Y, or a bit of both, it's your day and completely up to you! We are all about the fun and can bring along
- Our shot roulette wheel - no one wants to get the chilli sambuca - yuk!
- Our 'drinks pump' - hard to explain but pretty fun, as long as you aren't wearing white...
- 30+ SHOTS
- Bespoke cocktails - we have done cocktails themed around a vegas wedding, halloween themed wedding and more. We can work with you to come up with a menu of your liking.
- Just look at us!! Our whole caravan screams fun - don't come a knocking if the caravan is rocking!
A Bit Different
We pride ourselves on being different to your conventional mobile bar that sets up in your local village hall.
- We have a draught beer machine! It is always a hit. We can serve Calsberg, Poretti or San Miguel on draught, any other beers you like will come ice cold from our fridge.
- Cocktails, mocktails, make it a night to remember! The kids love our mocktails, as do the adults!
- We are a 1969 Vintage Caravan Bar, re-furbished during lockdown and women-owned. If you're big on supporting SME's, we'd love to hear from you.
I hope that all makes sense and tells you a bit more about us. We just pull up, keep the drinks flowing and make sure you have a great time. No fuss, at an affordable rate.
We would really love to hear from you and in the meantime, any questions please do just let us know
Elle & Zoe
Co-owners of The Shot Shack
Frequently Asked Questions
1 reviewWrite a Review
3 User photos
Turnagain Farm DA27AJ Wilmington (Kent)