On Hitched.co.uk since 2023
Last update: November 2023
YOUR PERSONAL WEDDING PODCAST
Story Locker is the first UK to market, personal podcast service and platform that transforms the way people can preserve their memories and special life events and share them for generations to come.
Through a straightforward booking system, the service allows customers to choose from a range of occasions and packages. A 45-90 minute interview is scheduled between the chosen subject - mum, dad, grandparents or friends, for example - and one of Story Locker's professional interviewers.
Edited with sound effects and curated music, the studio quality personal podcast is expertly produced and hosted on a secure webpage – the ‘Locker’, which can then become the family legacy portal that can host multiple podcasts. With the astounding rise of audio storytelling–especially podcasts–it's become clear that a personal podcast is the perfect way to record Life Stories and Life’s meaningful moments and keep them safe. Having a family Story Locker to store precious podcasts together with photographs would create something very special which would be part of families for generations to come.
With Story Locker, we have created a service that breaks the barriers to podcasting making it accessible and personal. We have built a talented team to support you every step of the way and we can’t wait to help you tell your stories.
STORY LOCKER - YOUR PERSONAL WEDDING PODCAST AT A GLANCE
- For the first time, couples will be able to capture all the memories of their love story and special day in their very own podcast. Couples can record their podcast before their big day or after it to include the memories of the big day too.
- Our personal podcast service makes a real difference and transforms the way people can preserve their memories and capture the highlights of special life events such as weddings and share them for generations. A lasting digital legacy!
- The wedding package includes a 45/60/90 mins recording, choice of our professional interviewers, a pre discovery zoom call, a tech producer to ensure quality, 2 soundbites from the podcast to share on your socials and a QR code to share your podcast.
- Recording a podcast from home is an easy and enjoyable experience and a professional interviewer is there to guide you every step of the way. Guest simple plug in the microphone and headset we send and simply chat away leaving all the techy stuff to us.
- The podcast is recorded and edited to studio quality and then stored in a private and secure family ‘locker’ where other podcasts, videos and photos can be added over the years to create a digtial legacy of a family that can be shared forever.
- Guests often find it difficult to think of a unique and special wedding gift and our wedding podcasts change that. Gifting a wedding podcast to the happy couple will be a gift that will be treasured by them forever.
Frequently asked questions
What services do you offer?
How far in advance should I contact you?
Do you cover more than one wedding a day?
Are you able to travel?
What is the charge for traveling?
What kind of technology do you use?
Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?
Do you charge per hour or per event?
If needed, would you be able to work extra hours?
Cheshire, Essex and South West London
Do you have any questions?