Located in the beautiful medieval town of Buckingham, Villiers is a magnificent four star hotel steeped in history. An elegant house built in the early 1500s which still retains its ancient cobbled courtyard. Offering a rare balance of relaxed comfort, informal surroundings and impeccable service, the house is the picture-perfect venue for your truly special day.
Your guests will arrive at the Old Town Hall which sits at the top of the Town making is an imposing Wedding Venue. The grand entrance hall and staircase will wow you and your guests on their arrival before entering the historic Ballroom where your service and reception will take place.
Everyone has unique ideas of what they want, and here at Villiers our goal is to see your wedding day dreams fulfilled, from small and intimate family gatherings to lavish luxury celebrations. We create bespoke weddings to suit your every need, or if you prefer, our stylish wedding packages make it easy and fun with stress free planning! Our Wedding Coordinator will pull out all the stops to ensure we deliver the very best! We are with you at every stage from your very first visit to the venue until the last guest leaves! You can also take advantage of our General Manager as your Master of Ceremonies who will help make your day run effortlessly!
Our stunning hotel offers indoor Wedding Ceremonies and Civil Partnerships from 10 to 180 guests. Our award-winning Chefs serve fresh, locally sourced and inspired dishes to fuel and satisfy all your guests and we have plenty of complimentary parking spaces onsite. For those honeymooning abroad, Villiers is only a 35-minute drive from London Luton Airport!
Come in and see us for a show-round!!
• Civil Ceremony... We have an array of indoor options from small family gatherings to larger celebrations
• We provide recommendations for beautiful photo locations; the landscaped English gardens at Stowe and the University of Buckingham grounds are just up the road.
• Dedicated Wedding Coordinator and on hand guidance from our team of experts and recommended suppliers
• Locally sourced and seasonal produce used to create your bespoke menu
• 49 beautifully appointed bedrooms and suites; a special accommodation rate for your guests
• The Ballroom can accommodate up to 180 guests and has its own private bar.