Dating back to the 18thcentury the Waterside Wedding Venue is one of the oldest country pubs in Hertfordshire. With its beautifully decorated and traditional interiors, rich history and heritage and stunning rural surroundings, this is a truly charming country wedding venue.
With the ability to cater for up to 130 guests and tailor the venue to suit your personal needs, you can celebrate your special day with everyone you love on a budget, and in a style, that is right for you.
Whether you’re looking to host a summer BBQ, hog roast, finger buffet or formal sit-down meal, the catering team at the Waterside Venue will prepare the finest food just for you.
When you arrive you can relax and enjoy a glass of bubbly or two as you enjoy the gardens. The idyllic gardens offer the perfect backdrop for your wedding photographs, giving you memories you can treasure forever.
As the evening draws in you can party the night away enjoying drinks before. The Waterside are of course happy to recommend places to stay in the area.
The Waterside is available for Exclusive Hire for you and your guests, with prices for this starting from £1495. To find out more and to view this fabulous venue, contact the team directly. They’d love to help you plan your dream day!
- Historic Venue dating back to the 18th century
- Exclusive Hire from £1495 offering you privacy and tranquility on your big day
- Available for up to 130 guests allowing you to celebrate with all of your friends and family
- Tailored to suit your personal taste in decor, food and drink
- Gardens, Seated Meal, Buffet etc
- License until 12 am, Carriages at 12.15am
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
24 reviewsWrite a Review
8 User photos
367 Uxbridge Road WD3 8DT Rickmansworth (Hertfordshire)