ELEGANT – TIMELESS – UNRIVALLED
Built at the same time as New York City’s Rockefeller Centre and The Chrysler Building, The Vermont Hotel in Newcastle is an elegant and timeless wedding venue. An impressive Art Deco building discreetly hidden in the Heart of the City, it is a jewel like no other.
Rich with period feature but recently refurbished to an impressive standard, you really can have the best of both worlds. The interior boasts lots of mirrored pillars and tables, luxurious soft furnishings, heavy drapes and crystal dripped chandeliers, which add glittering accents to the dark and decadent colour palette.
Licenced for civil ceremonies, but neighbouring some beautiful churches and St Nicholas’ Cathedral, you have several options for your ceremony. And as for your photographs? Our neighbours include The Castle Keep, The Moot Hall, St Nicholas’ Cathedral, the City’s Bridges and The Black Gate, so there are endless backdrops for dramatic photographs - and you don’t have to go far in your heels! Or simply stand on top of our exclusive Sky Lounge and capture them all without even leaving the comfort of the Hotel! City Chic at its finest.
With three spectacular function suites, every wedding truly is different as each couple creates their own perfect day. Our team were judged Wedding Coordinators of the Year in 2015, 2016 and 2017 and will be by your side throughout your journey. With just one wedding celebration taking place per day you have our undivided attention.
Added extras include…
· A complimentary menu tasting is included with all wedding experiences so that you can refine your wedding breakfast to your exact specifications.
· Complimentary wooden chairs, ivory and red aisle runners, cake stands and table linen are yours for the day.
· The Vermont owns two Rolls Royce’s, which are included with the Diamond Wedding Experience or can be hired out to chauffeur drive the wedding party as an added extra.
· The Hotel has 101 bedrooms including the crème de la crème, The Presidential Suite, which the wedding couple can upgrade to at a discounted rate.
For more information or to arrange a personal appointment with our Wedding Team, please contact us today.
Happy Wedding Planning!
* Main images courtesy of Fyzal Photography
- An Art-Deco building with a luxurious and modern finish
- An exclusive Sky Lounge & Roof Terrace
- A four star hotel that offers five star service
- Best City Centre Wedding Venue of the Year 2018 - The North of England Wedding Awards
- Best City Centre Wedding Venue of the Year Finalist 2019 - The Wedding Industry Awards
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Venue Leisure Facilities:
44 reviewsWrite a Review
Castle Garth NE1 1RQ Newcastle Upon Tyne (Tyne & Wear)