Situated in the heart of Reading, and overlooking the historic Forbury Gardens and Abbey Ruins, The Roseate Reading is the opulent and luxurious townhouse venue your wedding deserves. Originally built in 1911, this listed building has been lovingly modernised and restored to give you and your guests the ultimate wedding day experience.
When booking with The Roseate, you will quickly realise that no detail is too big or too small. Their experienced and dedicated team will be on hand to make sure that your wedding day runs smoothly and as you’d always imagined it to be. The hotel itself offers exclusive accommodation for you and your guests, and the menu options will have your guests talking for months to come. What’s more, by overlooking Forbury Gardens there is ample opportunity to capture wedding photos you will look back on and cherish for years to come.
The Roseate is no ordinary hotel. Since its restoration it offers 55 luxurious bedrooms, including the Roseate Suite, the perfect location to spend your first night as newlyweds. With a four poster bed, free standing bed, and surrounded by dark wood panels, it really does exemplify everything The Roseate stands for.
For more information on how The Roseate Reading could play host to your dream wedding day, please do not hesitate to contact them.
- Overlooking Forbury Gardens, a beautiful backdrop for your wedding photos
- 55 luxurious bedrooms for you and your guests to relax in after your celebrations
- The Forbury Suite is the perfect location to spend your first night as newlyweds
- Boasts many original features, including the old lift shaft and opulent chandeliers
- Located in the centre of Reading with great transport links
- Amazing menu choices available
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Venue Leisure Facilities:
2 reviewsWrite a Review
26 The Forbury RG1 3EJ Reading (Berkshire)