If you are looking for a fabulous venue in the heart of Glasgow, look no further than The National Piping Centre. The four-star hotel is a centre of excellence for the national instrument, making it the perfect choice for couples planning a traditional Scottish celebration.
They understand that every wedding is different and so they offer a range of inclusive packages to suit your style and budget. Packages are based on 80 guests but can be increased to 120 day guests and 150 for your evening reception.
At the National Piping Centre, they take are of all the small touches that make a big difference, including personalised table stationery, candles, cake stand and knife.
The Piper’s Tryst has 8 bedrooms, allowing you to enjoy a ‘wee’ nightcap and Scottish send-off the day after the wedding.
If you want to find out more, get in touch today and speak to their dedicated wedding co-ordinator.
And just to prove we know our stuff, we wanted to let you know about some of our awards:
- We won the national award for Initimate Wedding Venue at the Scottish Hotel Awards 2020
- Our head chef was awarded Head Chef of th Year at the 2019 Scottish Hotel Awards
- Front of House Team of the Year, People of Excellence from the Scottish Hotel Awards 2019
- Fabulous city venue in the heart of Glasgow
- World Class Piper providing fabulous entertainment
- Choose from a range of inclusive packages
- Accommodation across 8 bedrooms
- Dedicated wedding co-ordinator
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
1 reviewWrite a Review
30-34 McPhater St G4 0HW Cowcaddens (Central & Glasgow)