The Garden Pavilion at Thursford is a stunning wedding venue located in beautiful countryside in picturesque North Norfolk. One of Norfolk’s newest wedding venues, the Garden Pavilion can seat up to 240 guests. The Garden Pavilion is spacious and airy and offers you the opportunity to host your wedding in as lavish or unassuming style as you wish. We are fully licensed for civil weddings or, alternatively, there is local church just confetti throw away.
The Garden Pavilion is situated in landscaped gardens featuring immaculate lawns and flowering borders. We have plenty of outdoor space so your guests can relax and enjoy the stunning panoramic views. Our traditional cottage style garden is the perfect place for romantic and intimate wedding photos.
The Garden Pavilion is the perfect canvas for your special day and our wedding team are on hand to make sure your every desire and wish is fulfilled. Often it’s the little things that make your wedding so unique to you, so whether its afternoon tea for all your guests, or taking a ride on Thursfords famous carousels and Gondola, our team can help you plan the perfect day to suite you.
The Garden Pavilion truly is the perfect Norfolk wedding venue for your unique and special day.
- The Garden Pavilion is spacious and airy and offers you the opportunity to host your wedding in as lavish or unassuming style as you wish.
- Whatever you need on your big day, we can help you with everything from planning, food, drink, flowers, to entertainment, music and magician...
- We are fully licensed for civil weddings.
- The Garden Pavilion at Thursford has the capacity to accommodate wedding receptions for up to 240 seated guests.
- On request we can provide you and your guests exclusive access to our world famous carousel and Gondola rides.
- Stunning traditional English Cottage style garden perfect for beautiful wedding photos.
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Do you have any questions?
15 reviewsWrite a review
Did the reviews win you over?
Thursford NR21 0AS Fakenham (Norfolk)
Would you like to schedule a visit?