Please get in touch and request a viewing, we'd love the opportunity to chat through what’s important to you on your big day and how we can help you enjoy the wedding day of your dreams.
The Ashes Barns at a glance:
- No Corkage
- Exclusive Use
- Licensed venue for up to 150 guests
- Stunning Grade II Listed Stone Barns with Courtyards
- Onsite Accommodation
- Country Manor House, Lake, Pond, Panoramic Views
- Outstanding Local Wedding Accommodation
- Award-Winning Event Managers
- From the Award Winning Team behind The Mill Barns nr Bridgnorth and Pendrell Hall in Codsall, Staffordshire
What to Expect:
Set in 50 acres of rural countryside the stone barns and courtyards, magnificent country house, sensational gardens, lake and pond make this an unforgettable setting for your special day.
From the spacious dressing room; the rustic ceremony barn; the inviting spaces both inside and out for drinks and photographs, through to the stunning wedding breakfast barn and evening entertainment areas; you'll find your wedding day flows from one perfect moment to the next.
We have a collection of stylish, quirky and romantic wedding accommodation, with the gorgeous Wedding Night Suite included in the exclusive use venue hire price. The Country House sleeps 16, and with the addition of The Coach House and Shepherds Hut we can sleep 22 in total. Enjoy breakfast with your loved ones the morning after too. We look forward to welcoming you and your guests to stay overnight with us.
Why not take a look at our 360 tour by copying and pasting the following link into your web browser:
- All Yours, All Day. Stunning Exclusive Use Venue
- Supply Your Own Drinks Option with No Corkage
- Award-Winning Events Team
- Personalised Online Wedding Planner
- Onsite Accommodation!
- 'Design Your Own' Wedding Menu using our Incredible Caterers
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Venue Leisure Facilities:
641 reviewsWrite a Review
4 User photos
The Ashes Barns and Country House Real Weddings
481 photos · 20/05/2019
273 photos · 20/05/2019
Leek Road ST9 9AX Endon (Staffordshire)