Located on the south coast of Wales, The Oxwich Bay Hotel is a unique venue for your wedding day. A winner of ‘Best Wedding Venue’ in thier region at the 2019 and 2018 Welsh National Wedding Awards. Team that with thier award winning Wedding Coordinators and you can be assured that your wedding day will be everything you have ever dreamed of!
Licensed for Civil Ceremonies, the Chestnut Room is the perfect venue for saying your 'I Do's'. Featuring exposed stone, log buring fire, and large beam - perfectly romantic for your wedding ceremony!
The Luxury Marquee Venue is perfectly situated to enjoy unspoilt views of the beautiful Oxwich Bay and Three Cliffs. Accommodating up to 150 day guests, increasing to 250 for evening celebrations, it provides your wedding with a truly unique and spectacular venue.
What's more, The Oxwich Bay Hotel has a range of beautiful bedrooms, ideal for both you and your guests to stay in. All of the guest rooms are ensuite and some enjoy sweeping views of the bay.
Their dedicated Events team provide constant support and help with any aspect of your wedding and along with the Events Head Chef will always make sure that your day is exactly how you planned.
For more information, and to book a showaround this wonderful Welsh venue, please get in touch today!
- The Chestnut Room is a stunning venue for your civil ceremony with large beam, exposed stone, and feature log burning fire.
- The Wedding Garden is a perfect spot for your guests to enjoy their drink on arrival and take in the idyllic location.
- Perfect for a more intimate Civil Ceremony and Celebration.
- Adjacent to the hotel, the marquee has a truly spectacular sweeping view across the golden sands of Oxwich Bay.
- The Marquee is a unique venue, with carpeted hardwood flooring, central heating, chandelier lighting, full bar facilities with disabled and standard conveniences.
- Range of comfortable bedrooms, ideal for both you and your guests
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
10 reviewsWrite a Review
Oxwich Bay Hotel Real Weddings
68 photos · 23/12/2019
Oxwich SA3 1LS Langland (Swansea)