Llechwen Hall Hotel is a charming countryside wedding venue located in Trehafod, Mid Glamorgan. Nestled in six acres of lush landscape and surrounded by magnificent views of the Welsh countryside, this destination can comfortably host up to 300 guests. Originally built during the 17th Century, the main building is now an intimate family-run Victorian-style hotel just 20 minutes from Cardiff. Here, the hotel’s dedicated and experienced event team will gladly guide you through every step of planning your big day.
Facilities and Capacity
There are three gorgeous event spaces at Llechwen Hall Hotel for you and your partner to consider. The largest option, the Garden Marquee, features floor to ceiling glass panels, stunning valley views, and crisp white drapery. A contemporary bar and outdoor terrace provide unique points of interest for your guests to enjoy. The Jail House offers a sense of Welsh history courtesy of its unique look and architectural design. Here, you will find old stone walls, vaulted ceilings, rustic chandeliers and a full wraparound balcony. The Nelson Suite is a popular ceremony site and emanates a charming rustic farmhouse aesthetic.
The staff at Llechwen Hall Hotel want to help take any stress out of your planning process by providing a comprehensive range of services. Also, the hotel’s AA Rosette-awarded chefs will gladly take care of your catering needs by curating a customised menu just for your event. Take advantage of the hotel's luxurious 44 bedrooms and ensure that no one has to worry about a long drive home after a day full of celebrations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Do you have any questions?
14 reviewsWrite a Review
Did the reviews win you over?
Llechwen Hall Hotel Real Weddings
98 photos · 19/09/2021
Available Monday to Thursday throughout 2022!
If you're looking for a midweek wedding then look no further! We're delighted to present the 2022 Dream Wedding offer to help create your dream Wedding at Llechwen Hall from only £3,995 based on 50 day and 70 evening guests.
- Complimentary Wedding Suite, with breakfast in bed.
- Exclusive use of the luxury Garden Marquee.
- Full use of the hotels grounds for your wedding photographs.
- Bucks Fizz drinks reception.
- 3-course Wedding Breakfast Menu.
- Glass of wine with the meal.
- Glass of sparkling for the toast.
- Complimentary menu tasting for two.
- Evening buffet discount of £15 per person.
- Resident DJ until 12pm.
- Starlit Dancefloor & Customisable Uplighters.
- Luxurious chiavari chairs.
- Use of the Hotel's cake stand & knife.
- Fresh, white table linen.
- Jugs of iced-water with lemon.
- Express check-in for the happy couple.
- Discounted accommodation for guests.
Available Monday to Thursday to new bookings only. Terms & conditions apply. Additional daytime guests at £49 per person and evening guests at £20 per person. Registrars fees and ceremony fees not included.
For only £3,995 you can enjoy our most deluxe wedding package for 50 days guests and an evening reception for 70.
Our most Deluxe Wedding Package includes:
• Dedicated member of our Wedding Team
• Garden Marquee Room Hire Fee
• Champagne on Arrival & for the Toast
• Complimentary Bridal Suite
• Choice of 3 Canapés on arrival
• Wedding Breakfast choice from Menu 1, 2 or 3
• Two glasses of Wine with the meal
• Suite dressed with Fresh White Table Linen
• Jugs of Iced Water with Lemon
• Use of the Hotel’s Cake Stand and Knife
• Premium White Chair Covers, with Bow Sash
• Use of the Hotel’s amplification system
• Llechwen Hall’s Resident DJ until 12pm
• Express Check-in for the Bride & Groom
• Discounted accommodation for Guests
• Use of 6 glorious acres of Landscaped Gardens and views across the Welsh Valleys for your perfect Wedding Photos
• Plus a £15 spend per person on the Evening Buffet of your choice for 70 guests!
Additonal Guest Charges: Daytime Guests £65.00, Evening Guests from £16.25. *Subject to availability. Available to new bookings only. Terms & Conditions apply.
Llechwen Hall Hotel, Llanfabon, CF37 4HP CF37 4HP Trehafod (Mid Glamorgan)
Would you like to schedule a visit?