Set in 21 acres of picturesque parkland overlooking the Moray Firth and across to the Black Isle, the Muthu Newton Hotel offers the perfect setting for a traditional Scottish wedding. The venue is located in the pretty seaside town of Nairn – a popular location for its stunning scenery and for its reputation as one of Scotland’s sunniest places!
The hotel has a rich history, dating back to the 17th century and has had many interesting visitors over the years, including Charlie Chaplin. The stunning building has undergone a number of improvements, including the addition of the Highland Conference Centre, which has the capacity to hold up to 350 wedding guests.
As well as fantastic facilities, the hotel also promises the finest Scottish hospitality and a warm welcome for you and your friends and family.
There are 63 gorgeous bedrooms available, each one individually designed with elegant interiors and benefiting from beautiful views. Make the most of your stay with scenic riverside walks, strolls on the sunny beaches and a fabulous
The hotel benefits from excellent transport links, just 10 miles from Inverness Airport and 14 from the centre of the city.
• Complementary Venue & Hotel Chapel Hire
• Use of Grounds and Gardens for Photographs
• 3 Course Set Menu for 50 guests
• Toast drink for 50 guests
• 2 glasses of wine with meal for 50 guests
• Evening Buffet for 50 guests
• Master of Ceremonies
• Cake knife and stand
• White table linen, napkins and crockery
• Complimentary chair covers
• On-Site Wedding Coordinator
• Complimentary Bridal Suite for Bride and Groom for the night of their wedding
* November to March dates are subject to availability