**SPECIAL COVID-19 OFFER** Reduced £500 Fully Refundable Initial Deposit! Enquire today.
Set within the Beamish conservation area lies Red Row Estate, a 37 acres sprawl with one of the only lavender fields in the North and home to the Black Horse Beamish, The Orchard Marquee, Old Red Row Rooms, Red Row Retreat, and Huckleberry Cottage.
Offering two venues to host your dream day, with something for everyone whether it be a grand or intimate affair, indoors or outdoors. All of our areas are licensed for a civil ceremony allowing you to move seamlessly from ceremony to reception. The stunning lavender field, woodlands, apple orchard and farm yard antiques provide endless photo opportunities.
For the special wedding feast, the team of expert chefs will prepare a bespoke multi-course gastronomic showstopper befitting the event. We take pride in the fact that all our food is freshly cooked using only the finest, locally sourced ingredients wherever possible.
Our wedding receptions are personalised, not packaged, at every level. We offer you are starting point and price based on 30 guests for the George Ridley room; 60 guests for The Orchard Marquee and the opportunity to build your dream day.
Black Horse Beamish
Having been lovingly restored, the beautiful 300 year old building has kept most of its original charm. You are welcomed by flag stone floors, roaring open fires and an eclectic mix of furnishings. With panoramic views across the stunning peaceful valley, the setting could not be more idyllic for your most cherished day.
The George Ridley Room, Gallery Bar and Terrace is an intimate room for your ceremony, wedding breakfast and evening reception. Featuring stone walls, two open fires, high ceilings and bare oak beams, this stunning room with attached gallery bar and heated outdoor terrace with panoramic views of the rolling countryside truly is a magical location for your special day. This room can accommodate a maximum of 54 guests for a ceremony, 45 guests for a wedding breakfast and up to 80 guests for your evening reception.
The Orchard Marquee
One of the few permanent marquees in the north east and offers a bespoke grand venue, giving the chance to add a personal touch, creating your ideal completely unique experience. With stunning panoramic views of the beamish conservation valley, complemented by glorious landscaped gardens and apple orchard, our incredible 250-seater marquee is the ultimate location for your special day.
Furnished with dance floor, stunning 8ft chandeliers, up-lighting and fully integrated sound system - consider it a blank canvas to make your own. The versatile venue has a reception area for arrival drinks and greeting guests, plus plenty of space for dining and evening celebrations. We provide everything you eat in our onsite kitchen, everything you drink in our well stocked bar – we even provide a wonderful in house team to serve you.
Stay with us
With a range of catered and self-catering onsite accommodation there is something to suit everyone in Old Red Row Rooms, Red Row Retreat and Huckleberry Cottage. Rooms feautre stunning copper tubs for two and four poster beds.
- 300 year old restored building, featuring stone walls and bare oak beams
- Set in 37 acres of idyllic countryside, with one of the only Lavender fields in the north
- The Orchard Marquee is one of the few permanent marquees in the North East
- Can accommodate from 40 upto 500 guests
- Pets Welcome
- Fully licensed to hold civil ceremonies and outdoor ceremonies
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
8 reviewsWrite a Review
Our countryside location in the Beamish conservation valley is a stunning setting for a Winter Wedding, with the delicate frost glistening over the open fields and tree tops in the soft winter sun.
Our Winter Wedding package offers an unbeatable price, with weddings from just £1,800.
November, January and February - 7 days a week
Package includes the following:
- Venue hire for day and evening reception until 12am
- Glass of prosecco, bucks fizz or bottled beer for all guests after the ceremony or on arrival*
- 3 Course bespoke wedding breakfast including tea and coffee*
- Hot and cold selection evening buffet (6 items)*
- Complimentary menu tasting (for b & g only)
- Room dressing including - White table linen and napkins
- Chair covers and a choice of chair dressing**
- Table runners and centre pieces**
- White Royal Mail post box for cards
- Large White Flower Hoop**
- Cake stand and cake knife
- Complimentary use of the Civil Ceremony Room
- Red aisle runner (for ceremony use)**
- Bespoke thrones for B & G and lounge furniture**
- Crockery, cutlery, glassware
- Easel for table plan
- Master of ceremonies
- Integrated Sound system
- Fully heated ventilation system**
- Mood Lighting**
- Fully stocked private bar with premium drinks
- Endless photo opportunities in our 37 acres of grounds including our lavender field, woodland, apple orchard, pond and farm yard antiques
- Pets Welcome **
- EXCLUSIVE BENEFIT - Invite upto 250 evening guests free of charge with no obligation to pay for the additional catering. We are happy to discuss catering options for your evening party, please view our menus for catering prices.**
*Upgrades available. ** Available in The Orchard Marquee Weddings only.
Do not delay in arranging a viewing with one of our dedicated wedding co-ordinators, we would be delighted to give you a VIP tour and available to meet daytime, evenings and weekends. Please call us on 01207 232569, email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Row DH9 0RW Beamish (Durham)