Pretty on Paper- Designer Maps by Zoe is a a lovely, stylish, one of a kind map is just the perfect added touch to your wedding portfolio. Each individual map is custom designed to meet your specific details. There are many different options to style your one of a kind map.
Pretty on Paper- Designer Maps by Zoe offers different styles to choose from:
- Tour the city. This map is ideal for your out of town guests. What better way for them to explore the city, town or village where you are getting married then by including a handy map of all major attractions and even your favorite spots! Pop it in with your invitations or even leave it in a welcome basket.
- The big day. This map offers your guests an inside look to your wedding day. Highlight the ceremony, reception, accommodation and any other venue you'd like your guests to be cleared up on for the big day.
How they work
At Pretty on Paper- Designer Maps by Zoe they include:
- An original custom illustrated map (high-res Jpeg file)
- Up to 3 watercolors of your choice
- Up to 4 mains. This includes venus, places, or points of interest (these will be the main structures on the map ie. The Church where your ceremony will be held at, reception hall, Castle, major city landmark etc.)
- Up to 4 favories. Your favorite restaurant, coffee shop, museum, park...r eally anything that makes the city special for you. These will be illustrated as smaller symbols - ie. coffee cup for coffee shop, wine bottle for restaurant, animal for Zoo etc.
Custom artwork finished within 3 to 4 weeks time.
If desired you can add a 'little something more' - additional watercolors, mains, favorites, inclusion or itinerary and written directions. If you would like the original artwork you can convo them for a quote.
Please note that maps are not to scale, the sale is for a Jpeg file only, original artwork is not included in price and you will be sent a sketch for approval before design is created.
3 to 4 weeks
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the invitation cost also cover the printing?
Is there a limited selection of invitation styles or can they be customised?
What is the charge for not reaching the minimum number of orders?
What is the charge for national mailing?
What other services to you provide?
What kind of printing to you offer?
What are the forms of payment?
Locksley Cottage NE18 0LL Cornbridge (Northumberland)