Every wedding at Wilde Lodge includes exclusive use of the venue for up to three nights, guaranteeing privacy and tranquillity. Over the past year they have seen the benefits of being a venue that can be adaptable and cater for whatever you need as a couple. Whether it's a small, initimate wedding with family or a big party that you envision, Wilde Lodge has the flexibilty to be able to make it happen and make your wedding day uniquely yours.
The Main Lodge sleeps 10 and features thoughtfully designed rooms that combine the traditional feel of the house with contemporary touches. Next to the Main Lodge is The Long Barn which is a recently converted magical and rustic space to say 'I do' in front of 90 seated guests or simply to use to party the night away in! The barn can be transformed into a chill out area, cinema, dance floor or cocktail bar, the choice is completely yours!
The newest addition to the site is the Wilde Safari Tent, a fabulous marquee nestled within the old barn walls, complete with its own bespoke bar and seats 120 guests or 150 standing.
The Wilde Catering team have an array of delicious menu options for you to choose from as well as the option to create something especially for you. The passionate, innovative and creative team guarantee to offer a memorable culinary experience. The Wilde Bar team will also be on-hand at the stunning 7m wooden bar, serving up drinks tailored to your tastes.
Wilde Lodge pride themselves on their 'hidden extras' all in place to make your day perfectly unique. From the Secret Dining Room in the Main Lodge, ideal for more intimate gatherings and pre-wedding family meals, to the riverside which is ideal for BBQs and wild swimming. The large gardens and grounds allow plenty of space to create beautiful bell tent villages so all your guests can have a luxurious glamping experience and your wedding can extend beyond the day and turn into a fun and fuss-free weekend celebration.
To find out more, or to view it for yourself, contact the friendly team today.
- Beautiful, unspoilt countryside location
- Sleeping for up to 10 in stunning and comfortable bedrooms
- 3 bespoke bell tents on decking with luxuirous zip and link beds with actual mattress - these have been designed for extreme comfort and guests in these tents can access the main lodge.
- Catering and bar team on-site offering bespoke menus and drinks options
- The Long Barn is licensed for civil ceremonies and can be used as a party space later in the evening
- This venue is offered on an exclusive use basis
- Unique and styled safari marquee included in the hire price, which seats up to 120 guests
- Option to have an entire bell tent village on site for all of your guests to book a luxury room on site in the most fabulous field surrounded by woodlands and wildlife.
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Venue Leisure Facilities:
2 reviewsWrite a Review
3 User photos
Come and join us for a guided tour around The Lodge. With six open days a year there are lots of opportunities to get inspired and start planning the event of your dreams in your very own party paradise. Relax with a cup of tea and warm cinnamon bun, enjoy the beautiful Shropshire countryside and let wedding coordinators Maddy & Jemma answer any questions you need answered!
Booking is essential.
Lower Stanage Farm LD7 1LU Knighton (Powys)