Choose Tyn Dwr Hall for your special day and you’ll enjoy exclusive use of a magnificent Grade II* wedding venue in North Wales, nestled among ancient woodland and rich greenery. The grounds and gardens are nothing short of magical. Located near the picturesque town of Llangollen, Tyn Dwr Hall is one of the more unique wedding venues in North Wales and promises a tranquil and awe-inspiring country escape for your wedding.
All year round, this is a beautiful destination wedding venue, ideal for local couples and city brides and grooms alike, with ample accommodation for your loved ones to stay. It boasts three Bridal Suites and a selection of exquisite guest rooms including a glamping village and Yew tree cottage, providing accommodation for up to 66 guests – making it the ultimate destination wedding venue.
January, February, March, October & November 2021- All remaining dates
- 20% off Venue Hire Thursday- Saturday
- Venue Hire, Monday to Wednesdays £2,950 reduced from £3,950
- 20% off your Evening Food
- Complimentary Marshmallow Toasting for 60 guests
2022 Wedding Offer
-Provisionally hold any date now until private viewing, with no commitment
- No deposit to pay until January 2021
- 2021 Venue Hire, Food and Drink pricing honoured
- Complimentary night in the cottage Autumn/Winter 2021/2022