SONAS HOTEL COLLECTION - ISLE OF SKYE: Skeabost House Hotel | Duisdale House Hotel | Toravaig House
What a wonderful decision you have made considering Sonas Collection for your special celebration!
At Sonas Collection, you can feel confident that you will receive only the very highest standard of personalised service and you can also depend on our unrivalled experience in delivering weddings as certified by numerous Scottish Hotel Awards.
Imagine that you could relax and enjoy celebrating your love at one of our luxury venues, while your guests dance the night away!
Here at Sonas, we offer a choice of three luxury wedding venues, Skeabost, Duisdale and Toravaig, each with their own individual personality but all with same warm island hospitality and a passion for sharing local produce.
All our hotels are set in their own private grounds offering the perfect setting for those all important wedding photos:
- Toravaig is our smallest hotel – you could hire this exclusively for a private house party and marry in the dining room or lounge. There is also a cosy patio, and private garden. Toravaig can accommodate weddings with up to 20 guests and included in the exclusive use hire are 9 bedrooms.
- At Duisdale you can marry in our conservatory or on the garden deck with views over the Sound of Sleat or in the private garden. At Duisdale we offer our popular castle package for couples wanting to have an evening ceremony at nearby Eilean Donan Castle. Duisdale can accommodate weddings up to 54 guests and includes 22 bedrooms on exclusive use basis.
- At Skeabost you can marry on the picturesque patio or down by the Loch on the Pier. The Billiard Room is also ideal for small private ceremonies or for larger weddings we have the West Pier Restaurant and the wood panelled dining room. Skeabost can accommodate weddings for up to 82 guests and offers 20 bedrooms on exclusive or non-exclusive basis.
To assist with your current plans, you can find highlighted in the links below – our brochure and exciting and complete packages, together to take care of it all for you. Though designed to discuss all the details for a perfect day, if you have something special in mind for your day, please allow me to bring your vision to life by replying to this email.
CLICK HERE – Wedding Brochure
CLICK HERE – Wedding Packages
We also appreciate that during this exciting time you must have many more questions for me and I would be delighted to answer all your planning queries. We invite you to book your private viewing tour instantly in our online calendar below.
CLICK HERE – Book Venue Tour
Rest assured that if you choose one of our award-winning venues, we will be on hand to assist with the preparation to your special day.
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Venue Leisure Facilities:
Exclusive use hire including:
- Wedding function rooms, private bar, background music system
- All tables, chairs linens, crockery, cutlery and glassware, cake stand and knife, tealights
- Dedicated Wedding Manager guiding you through the wedding journey and Acting Master of Ceremonies on your special day
PACKAGES FROM £85 per person:
- Post-ceremony drinks reception
- Three course wedding breakfast
- Wine matched to your menu
- Drink to toast the married couple
CLICK HERE to check out all the details -> http://skyehotel.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Sonas-Hotel-Collection-Wedding-Packages.pdf
Complimentary Bridal accommodation + additional glass of Prosecco (per guest) + personalised menu tasting (worth £1,200.00) for any bookings confirmed within two weeks of viewing.
BOOK TODAY AT: https://calendly.com/sonas-wedding-viewing/60min
DUE TO HIGH DEMAND IN 2022 - WE'RE CURRENTLY FILLING THE LAST FEW OF OUR AVAILABLE DATES
***ENQUIRE TODAY TO CHECK OUR LAST AVAILABLE DATES AS THEY CHANGE DAILY***
Let's have a relaxed chat about your wedding plans so we can understand them better and help you bring your special vision to life.
BOOK at https://calendly.com/sonas-wedding-viewing/60min
Skeabost House Hotel Skeabost Bridge Isle of Skye IV51 9NR Portree (Isle of Skye)