If you are looking for a beautiful setting where you’ll feel at home, Homme House could be the perfect place for your wedding. Family owned and run, we are thrilled to welcome couples who want to share one of the happiest days of their lives with us to the relaxed elegance of our family home.
A Georgian style country house surrounded by 5 acres of beautiful gardens and 180 acres of historic parkland and woodland, Homme offers a stunning backdrop for a wedding celebration. 3 spaces are licensed for civil ceremonies inside, while our picturesque 17th century gothic Summerhouse offers a lovely setting for ceremonies outside in our walled garden. St. Bartholomew's Church is on the edge of the Homme House Estate at the end of our parkland drive and is available to those not resident in the parish.
Homme also offers accommodation for up to 30 across the main house, 18th century Coach House and Summerhouse, allowing you to be surrounded by friends and family for the celebration of your wedding.
We encourage you to treat Homme as yours for the period of your wedding, giving you both the flexibility and the support to create the day you want.
Homme House is in the peaceful countryside of Much Marcle on the Herefordshire, Worcestershire and Gloucestershire borders, and has excellent transport links, with the M50 and a mainline train connection to London both just over 5 miles away.
Get in touch if you would like to know more about the possibilities for your wedding. We would be delighted to hear from you.
- Elegant family owned, Georgian country house surrounded by gardens and 180 acres of parkland and woodland
- Exclusive use of reception rooms, accommodation for up to 30 and 5 acres of surrounding gardens
- Licensed for civil ceremonies inside and outside in the Walled Garden at Homme's beautiful 17th century Summerhouse
- St. Bartholomew's Church on the edge of Homme's Estate parkland for religious marriage services
- Up to 80 for a wedding breakfast in the house, 130 in a lawn marquee & up to 130 guests for an evening celebration
- No corkage, no preferred caterer, no unexpected costly extras, just a transparent venue fee
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
30 reviewsWrite a Review
20 User photos
Much Marcle HR8 2LY Ledbury (Herefordshire)