Nestled in a beautiful wooded valley, this historic Scottish estate is a wonderful place to hold your special day. The romantic scenery and wonderful service has earnt Fingask Castle the award of Romantic Venue of the Year 2016 in The Scottish Wedding Awards.
Conveniently located only an hour from Edinburgh and Glasgow and 80 minutes from Aberdeen, this venue is easy to travel to, yet secluded.
Whether you are planning for your wedding ceremony to be civil or religious, large or small, it can take place at Fingask Castle. Choose between holding it inside the cosy yet spacious pavilion or have an outdoor wedding in the beauty of the gardens.
Their fully equipped self-catered accommodation is available for up to 70 people, in charming, quaint cottages. With a games room, tennis court and heated pool on site, everything you could possibly need is provided to have a wonderful stay. Explore the stunning surroundings, njoying the woodland, lakes and beautiful walks.
To find out more about holding your wedding at Fingask Castle, please get in touch through the contact from above.
- A magnificent Scottish castle in a wooded valley.
- Awarded Romantic Venue of the Year 2016 in The Scottish Wedding Awards
- Within easy reach of nearby cities Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aberdeen.
- Space for large or small ceremonies of any religion or non-religious
- Charming cottage accommodation for up to 70 guests.
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Venue Leisure Facilities:
Rait PH2 7SA Scone (Perthshire)