GB Wedding Photographer is a London & Kent (Welling, Bexley) based Wedding Photographer focused on creating authentic & natural wedding portraits and other important events. Graham Baker has bespoke collections available for all couples. He can provide his services for weddings in London, Kent and South East England. Trust this photographer to capture your most special moments!
Graham Baker is the owner and principal photographer shooting the images at Graham Baker Photography. He is a member of two professional photography associations, the Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers and The Guild of Photographers. He also holds public liability as well as professional indemnity insurance.
Graham Baker Photography offers couples the following photography services for their wedding day:
- No obligation consultation
- Pre-wedding photography practice
- Wedding Coverage typically up to 10 hours
- Photographer & assistant
- Professionally edited 400-500 Hi-Res Photographs
- Secure gallery to download & share with all your family & friends
- The ability to order prints and wall art direct from the gallery
Graham can also provide services for the following:
- Extra photographer
- Engagement & portrait sessions
- Beautiful wedding albums
- Duplicate mini albums & guest signing books
- USB drives
- Longer/shorter coverage
Suppliers you may like
Check out other suppliers that are popular with couples right now
Frequently asked questions
What services do you offer?
What does the wedding package include?
How far in advance should I contact you?
Do you cover more than one wedding a day?
Can you travel?
What is the charge for travelling?
What style of photos do you take?
What kind of technology do you use?
Do you use a specific technique or innovative approach?
What kind of equipment do you use?
Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?
What's the delivery time for a photographic report?
Do you send all the photos taken?
Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?
In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?
Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?
Do you charge per hour or per event?
If needed, would you be able to work extra hours?
How do you charge extra time?
What are the forms of payment?
How do you work?
Do you have any questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
5 User photos
The photos are just wonderful and we will look back on them in years to come, they really have made the memories even more special. Graham is so professional and worked so hard throughout the day to ensure he captured every moment with us. Would highly recommend Graham and would use him again without a doubt.
Did the reviews win you over?
GB Wedding Photographer Real Weddings
Meet the Team
A few random quickfire loves, likes and thoughts (of my own and others) that make up the ingredients of me:
- Family and friends always come first
- Strong Belgium beers and Chocolate are a good way to bribe me
- Setting intentionally high standards for myself
- Humility and honesty are what I most respect in a person
- Heroes - Everyone in the military and Emergency Services
- Always looking to grow and improve my personal and professional development
- Watchful of the details; organised, dependable and adaptable
- If I’m going to do something then I do it 100%!