Jude Elliott is a wedding musician based out of London, England. She is an impressive vocalist who delights in producing stirring performances that get people up off their seats. This professional is well-versed in the art of putting on unforgettable shows that wedding parties can dance the night away to. Owing to her expertise and training, she has the confidence and know-how to do justice to all manner of requests and personal visions.
For many years, Jude has been covering weddings, and she loves providing beautiful music that truly adds to each marvellous event. She spent quite a lot of her career performing in Ibiza, so she certainly knows how to create a party mood and get people involved. Classically trained, Jude has been singing since she was very young, and she brings her effortless brilliance to every special event she is booked for. What's more, she also has a qualification in music and drama.
Couples are free to browse the many different packages offered by Jude Elliott. The Gold option means that she can perform for the ceremony, afternoon reception, and evening revelries. This also includes a DJ set so that the fun times can continue late into the night. The Platinum bundle contains everything from the Gold deal, plus the accompaniment of the Electro Trio with a saxophonist or percussionist. The Diamond collection is the most comprehensive choice available to almost-newlyweds as it includes a variety of amazing features, including a two-piece ensemble for the ‘I-do’ occasion and early reception.
Ceremony music, cocktail/Banquet music, dance music, entertainment, dJ, other
Classical, lounge, disco, jazz, rock, spanish, latest hits, pop, folk, other
DJ, band, duet, trio, solo, soloist
Essex, Kent and South East London
Frequently Asked Questions
What is included in the wedding package?
How far in advance should I contact you?
Size of group:
Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?
Do you have your own equipment?
Do you need specific materials or conditions to offer your service?
Are you able to travel?
Is there a charge for traveling?
Do you cover more than one wedding a day?
Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?
What is the length of time of the act?
How much time do you need to prepare for an act?
Do you do open-air acts?
Do you charge per hour or per event?
If needed, would you be able to work extra hours?
How do you charge extra time?
What are the forms of payment?
Essex, Kent and South East London
Do you have any questions?
3 reviewsWrite a Review
3 User photos
Did the reviews win you over?
£2900 / 2900€
- Ceremony - Jude performs with an accompanist or 2nd Vocalist
- Aperitif - Jude performs as a Duo
- Dinner - Background music is played through dinner and you can use the microphone for speeches if required
- Evening Party - The Electro-5 option - DJ + Singer (jude) + Sax + Percussion + Male vocalist
£1500 / 1500€
- Ceremony Jude performs solo for your ceremony
- Aperitif - Jude performs a solo perormance with sound system
- Dinner Background music played through dinner and the use of microphone for speeches
- Evening Party - The Electro-Trio option - DJ and Singer; Plus Sax OR percussion
£950 / 950€
- Ceremony - Jude performs solo for your ceremony
- Aperitif - Jude sings solo with sound system)
- Dinner - Background music through dinner and the use of microphone for speeches
- Evening Party - Solo Singing and DJ set
388 New Cross Road, London SE14 6TY London - South East (South East London)