Skip to main content


Wanting that wow factor for your special day? Look no further! Forever and A Day were created due to our feeling that inferior products were available at extortiantate pricing when we were getting married ourselves. So....we created our own decor business! We dont just supply, we manufacture our products, so everything can be entirely bespoke for a fraction of the expected cost.

illustration popular

Suppliers you may like

Check out other suppliers that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

Services you offer:

Wedding planner
Interior design and decoration
Advice service
Aisle runners
Sound equipment

Products offered:

Artificial flower walls, centrepieces, runners, arches, bouquets, petals. Crystal candelabras, vases, candles, centrepieces. Starlight drapes and backdrops, mood lighting packages and LED Dancefloors

What is included when hiring your services?

Delivery of the items
Pick up

How far in advance should I contact you?

Minimum 3 months

Do you offer an online list of weddings?


What areas do you cover?

Mainly Herts, Beds and Bucks but can and have travelled across the entire UK

How do you work?

We cover all your wedding decor! Ceremony & Reception. Everything under one supplier is much easier to control. We get you booked in, then then start designing your bespoke products

Operating hours:

Available 24 hours a day! Send us a message/whatsapp or email and we'll get back to you and get the ball rolling!

What are the forms of payment?

30% non refundable deposit upon booking - remaining 70% to be paid no later than 60days prior to the wedding date
illustration question

Do you have any questions?

Request pricing

Reviews for Forever and A Day Wedding Hire

5.0 out of 5 rating
5.0 out of 5 rating
4 reviews
99% recommend it
  • Quality of the service
    5 out of 5 rating
  • Response time
    5 out of 5 rating
  • Professionalism
    5 out of 5 rating
  • Value for money
    5 out of 5 rating
  • Flexibility
    4.8 out of 5 rating
Molly S. Sent on 05/06/2024
4.8 out of 5 rating

Molly & Walter wedding, Sopwell House - 3/5/24d MAy 2024

From the start to finish, the team was professional in the way they communicated via emails and quotations and invoices were timely. the team were able to guide and give options for me. On the day of the wedding every detail was done to the point, the decoration was beautiful, classy and on point. I had confidence in the team from the start and the service they delivered was excellent and my guests were impressed.

Mrs Molly Sithole
Anthony C. Sent on 27/06/2024
5 out of 5 rating

Fantastic,highly recommend

Grant & Laura went above and beyond in providing everything that we needed for a perfect wedding reception.They didn’t have the exact colour blossom trees we requested so they went out of there way to provide the exact ones we wanted by having them specifically made.The advice and support given on the set up day was second to none.
Thankyou Grant & Laura for everything,our guests said the room looked absolutely stunning.We would highly recommend using these event organisers.
L G Sent on 22/02/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Mrs Mrs LG

Fantastic team, great communication, pieced together and created our ideal vision of our day based on our theme of classic white wedding. Very happy and would highly recommend.
Karis G. Sent on 07/02/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Incredible Service! ⭐️

We used Forever And A Day Wedding Hire for our Winter Wedding in December 2022 and could not fault them! From start to finish they were professional to work with and created exactly what we envisioned for our day. We were also so impressed they would travel to Norfolk! The process was seamless and stress free, exactly what we needed in the lead up to and on the day of our wedding. We had so many compliments on our decoration. Would 100% recommend using this incredible wedding hire service. Thank you so much!
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message


Preferred suppliers

Sopwell House
5.0 out of 5 rating , 65 reviews
· Hotels
My Big Day
5.0 out of 5 rating , 20 reviews
· Entertainment


7-8 Albone Way SG18 8BN Biggleswade (Bedfordshire)

Other suppliers in Bedfordshire for your wedding

Wedding Suppliers