Lothian Classic Wedding Cars is a family run business supplying original classic and vintage cars for weddings and special ocassions. Located in Newtongrange, Midlothian, they are the proud owners of a fleet of unique cars from 1937 to 1987 including the iconic marques of Bentley, Rolls-Royce, Lanchester, Daimler, Austin Sheerline and Jaguar.
They have a wide fleet, including cars such as a pair of 1950's seven seater Austin Sheerline Limousines in stunning Old English white and ivory, and also:
- 1937 Lanchester11 finished in beautiful two-tone Onxy Black and Lustrous Cream, with cream leather seats. This car is similar to King George VI's favourite car and one just like it featured in the film "The King's Speech."
- Daimler DS420 Limousine in Westminster Blue and Ivorypreviously owned by The Lord Mayor of London. This car is a 7 seater with every conceivable extra and is ideal for transporting bridesmaids and family or as a bridal car in its own right.
- 1950 Austin A125 Sheerline is a large ivory coloured saloon car with luxurious leather seats, walnut door trims and dashboard and colour co-ordinated carpets.
- 1952 Austin A.125 Sheerline in black and cream with leather seats, walnut dashboard and door trims and deep pile carpets.
- 1948 Bentley Mark VI luxury saloon in two-tone fawn & black with leather seats, mahogany woodwork and co-ordinated carpets.
How they work
Their aim is to provide a high quality service and quality product at an affordable price. Whether you are planning a budget wedding or something more adventurous, they guarantee to have the ideal package for you.
Type of vehicles
Classic cars, limousines
Our cars are all original classic cars with some like the Lanchester and the Austin A.125 Sheerline being unique amongst the wedding car industry in Scotland. To book that special car contact LCWC
Frequently Asked Questions
What is included in the wedding package?
How far in advance should I contact you?
Is there a minimum rental time?
Is there a maximum rental time?
Are there any additional services?
Do you charge per hour or per event?
What are the forms of payment?
Do you have any questions?
14 reviewsWrite a Review
5 User photos
Did the reviews win you over?
Unit 18c, Newbattle Abbey Business Park, Dalkeith EH22 3LJ Newtongrange (Lothian & Borders)