Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

slinkysarah
Beginner June 2011

Make up trial tomorrow!

slinkysarah, 4 of April of 2011 at 16:48 Posted on Planning 0 8

Things are all coming together nicely now, I have ordered my cake, OH has his suit, car is almost confirmed, and I am going for my make up trial tomorrow! I'm looking forward to it, I usually wear quite a lot of make up on my eyes and always have foundation and bronzer on so will be nice to see what she can do for me as I'm so use to wearing it the same everyday!

When I booked it the lady said to come in with no make up on but I said can I wear a little bit on my eyes because I NEVER go out without any on! Luckily the car park is very close to the salon but I can imagine bumping into someone I know all bare faced!!

To those of you who have had your trials - how long can I expect to be there?

xx

8 replies

Latest activity by slinkysarah, 4 of April of 2011 at 19:55
  • sapphire_22
    Beginner September 2011
    sapphire_22 ·
    • Hide content

Never had a make-up trial so can't comment on how long it takes but just wanted to say good luck and remember to flash afterwards!

I don't understand why you can't just take your make-up off when you get there. Did she say why not?

• Starlight85
    Beginner June 2011
    Starlight85 ·
    • Hide content

My make up lady told me 40mins per face, but it can take longer on the trial if you want to change anything that shes done. Hope it all goes well for you.

• slinkysarah
    Beginner June 2011
    slinkysarah ·
    • Hide content

She said it's best to go without any on, suppose it just saves the time taking it all off!

I'm really looking forward to it, not had any pampering for aaaaages!

• MrsMac2be
    Super May 2015
    MrsMac2be ·
    • Hide content

Hi Sarah.. Who are you using now may I ask? x.

• slinkysarah
    Beginner June 2011
    slinkysarah ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I'm going to beauty cottage in Sleaford, they charge £48 for the trial and on the day make up. Never been there before but it seemed nice and professional looking when I went in to book the appointment!

• MrsMac2be
    Super May 2015
    MrsMac2be ·
    • Hide content

Ive walked past there loads of times and thought about going in, I may just go in now and take a look, do you have to go there for your make up on the wedding day though or will they come to the house?

• slinkysarah
    Beginner June 2011
    slinkysarah ·
    • Hide content

It looks just like a house from the outside but seemed really nice inside ? I am going there on the day but they can come to your house for an additional charge. I didn't ask how much though because I will be going into town for my hair anyway so it's no trouble to walk round.

I will let you know if they are any good after my trial?!

• MrsMac2be
    Super May 2015
    MrsMac2be ·
    • Hide content

Have a lovely time being pampered and dont forget to flash Smiley smile

• slinkysarah
    Beginner June 2011
    slinkysarah ·
    • Hide content

I'm excited about it ? I will flash so long as I'm happy with it! Sure I will be!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics