Nestled away in the Bedfordshire countryside, Turvey House is a beautiful 18th century manor house surrounded by picturesque gardens and parkland, providing the most beautiful of settings for your wedding day. The house, still family owned, is designed in a breath-taking neo-classical style that provides a level of opulence matched by very few wedding venues.
When booking with Turvey House, you will celebrate saying 'I do' with the house as your backdrop and with stunning views of the river Great Ouse. You will work with their small team to create the reception party you always dreamed of. Whether you wish to have a traditional country marquee, tipi-tent or a fabulous stretch marquee, you will soon realise that the sky is the limit for what you can do in Turvey House's pristine grounds.
Turvey House understand that every couple are unique, and therefore every wedding is a reflection of what makes them so special, so they do not offer 'one size fits all' wedding packages, instead allowing you to create a completely bespoke occasion. They have a fantastic range of recommended suppliers that can all bring that little bit something extra to your day.
For more information on how Turvey House could play host to your dream wedding day, please do not hesitate to contact them.
- Nestled in the beautiful Bedfordshire countryside with gorgeous views of the river Great Ouse
- Neo-classical 18th century stately home
- Stunning scenery perfect for your wedding photos
- Pristine lawns ideal for any style marquee reception you choose to host
- The team at Turvey have a fantastic list of preferred suppliers to make your planning stress free
- Ample parking space for you and your guests
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Turvey MK43 8EL Marston Moreteyne (Bedfordshire)