***Please get in touch if you want to marry in 2021 as we have summer and winter dates available, call 07377138882***
Curds Hall Barn is a stunning, rustic barn style wedding venue set within the picturesque county of Norfolk.
Your wedding will take place in a charming barn that is flooded with light to give an airy feel to it.
What’s more, the barn is surrounded by parkland with uninterrupted views with plenty of photo opportunities to capture your big day.
As a blank canvas venue, it gives you the opportunity, as a couple, to style your day exactly how you want it and with our three day hire period it gve you plenty of time to be organised and not rushed.
Your wedding should be unique and to your own taste and Curds Hall Barn allows you to create your picture perfect bespoke wedding day.
This Norfolk wedding venue can offer both intimate and larger weddings with capacity for between 30 and 120 guests for a sit down weding breakfast and a total of 200 for a reception.
Along with the three day hire period and our stunning accommodation, it gives you plenty of time to set up your perfect day whilst also making a weekend of your wedding!
- Exclusive use with a three day hire period
- Between 30 and 120 guests sit down and uptown 200 for a reception
- Light and Airy rustic barn
- Bespoke wedding service with an events manager to help plan and run your day
- Blank Canvas wedding venue
- 5 Bedroom stunning barn conversion within walking distance of the venue
- Plenty of local accomodation with a
- Close to major towns and the fine city of Norwich is just 30 minutes away with Kings Lynn being the same distance
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Little Fransham NR19 2RQ Dereham (Norfolk)