A beautiful restored Grade II* listed building dating back to 1307, Chadkirk Chapel is set in the peaceful and tranquil grounds of the Beautiful Chadkirk Estate in Romiley, Cheshire. For couples looking for a blend of historic features and country charm, Chadkirk is simply unbeatable.
Licensed for Civil Ceremonies we can accommodate up to 80 guests for your ceremony. With beautiful wooden beams, stained glass and stone floors, your ceremony is guaranteed to be an intimate and romantic affair. If you would like to continue to celebrate within the grounds of Chadkirk Chapel, we can accommodate your wedding breakfast and evening reception in a marquee or tipi in the beautiful surroundings of the Chadkirk Estate. You can enjoy the stunning grounds as you toast your marriage and capture your wedding photographs against the magnificent backdrop before heading inside for the evening's celebrations.
Our dedicated Wedding coordinators are on hand to guide you through the process and answer any questions you may have from the initial point of contact right up until your big day. You will be assigned your own personal Wedding coordinator to ensure everything runs smoothly and you have the day you always imagined you would have, meaning you will be given the attention and personal service that you deserve.
- Licensed to hold Civil Ceremonies in the stunning, historic chapel
- Grade II listed building with original features
- Stunning backdrops for your important photographs
- Exclusive use offering privacy for you and your guests
- Marquees and Tipis can be erected in the grounds for wedding breakfasts and evening celebrations
- Beautiful rural setting in the Cheshire countryside
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
1 reviewWrite a Review
Vale Road Romiley Bolton (Greater Manchester)