At Mal-Lane services you will meet a professional toastmaster with a creative organisation skills providing you with services that you need to make your special day into the best day of your life. A professional toastmaster and Master of Ceremonies with more than 30 years of successful experience. The event the toastmaster can attire in a typical full red tailcoat/white tuxedo/black jacket/full kilt as per your choice and style of wedding. Malcolm, the toastmaster is an experienced and expert member of the Association of Scottish Toastmasters who will provide you with all kinds of tailored services as per your choice.
At professional toastmaster, they believe that every event is different and is dependent on what services you require, hence they design everything according to your needs. With an initial meeting, they will charge you only as per your requirement and will stick to your quoted budget. The services that they provide include everything from arranging to organising. On the wedding day Malcolm undertakes the responsibility of:
- Greeting your guests on their arrival at the church
- Welcoming the Bride and the Bridegroom on their arrival
- Assist the photographer for the seating and arrangement of the guests
- Organise the receiving line
- Make announcements, escort the guests and the wedding couple and initiate all the ceremonies
6 Lawrence Drive, Fife KY8 4AS Leven (East Riding of Yorkshire)