On Hitched.co.uk since 2020
Last update: September 2023
WINNER: NATIONAL / UK WEDDING PLANNER OF THE YEAR 2023 (TWIA)
WINNER: LONDON & SE WEDDING PLANNER OF THE YEAR 2023 (TWIA)
ELITE LEVEL MEMBER (by invitation only), UKAWP
WHO YOU ARE ...
You dream of a celebration which is a reflection of who you are, how you like to entertain and the things you value the most.
An occasion which is extraordinary yet emotive through the careful combination of statement designs interwoven with meaningful, bespoke details.
An occasion which considers your guests’ every comfort whilst allowing you to cherish every single moment of it.
WHO WE ARE ...
As luxury wedding and event planners, conveniently based near London but working throughout the UK, our clients choose us for our extensive experience, access to our enviable trusted network of elite suppliers and our calm and considered approach.
We cocoon you from the pressure and the overwhelm of designing and planning an occasion of this scale and on the day itself, we are there throughout, seamlessly and discreetly choreographing every element, leaving you free to be fully present and cherish every moment.
Please note that we work with couples who are looking to invest a minimum of £100K in their wedding weekend, on which our fees are 15%; for intimate weddings of less than 100 guests, a minimum planning fee applies.
WHAT WE DO ...
Our luxury wedding design and planning services mean that we act as your sole point of contact throughout, managing every detail that you need, and handling all the daily liaison and correspondance required, for example:
- finding the perfect venue for your ceremony and reception
- full design and management of your ceremony and reception
- detailed budget management
- preparation and management of tailored planning timeline
- sourcing all your suppliers such as, but not limited to: accommodation, bridal styling, bridal party styling, ceremony officiant, cake maker, caterer, cocktail barmen, DJ, entertainers, fireworks, floral designer, furniture and chair hire, hair and make up artists, hired table linen, hired luxury tableware, musicians for your ceremony, reception and after party, photographer, stationery, technical production, transport for bridal party and guests, venue hire, videographer
- management of all supplier contracts, supplier briefings and supplier logistics throughout to ensure flawless execution
- management of supplier payments
- guest list management to include recording RSVPs, dietary requirements and special arrangements, responding to guest queries as required, such as accommodation and transport requests, gift registry queries etc
- preparation and management of detailed wedding day schedule, to include all required health and safety documentation and layout plans
- full and discreet end to end management of all suppliers on the day at all locations from supplier arrival through to supplier pack down
- unstinting discreet support to you as a couple and your bridal party on the day, attending to guests needs as required
- design and management of all pre and post wedding celebrations (rehearsal dinner, wrap lunch)
Share your dreams with us, then let go and enjoy the journey.
For testimonials from our recent clients please visit our Portfolio at https://www.couture-events.co.uk/couture-clientele.
Frequently asked questions
Size of weddings/events you organise:
Services you offer:
What kind of ceremonies do you offer?
Do you organise non-Christian religion weddings?
What type of weddings are you specialised in?
How do you work?
What are the forms of payment?
West Central London and West London
Do you have any questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
She will anticipate everything down to the finest detail
Couldn't have done it without Susannah!
The other thing we loved about Susannah was the diversity of the couples she works with, something that we found lacking in some planners. Susannah brings her decades of industry experience to every single detail of wedding planning and goes out of her way to really sculpt a wedding that reflects you both. No ask was too big and she even travelled to Cornwall with us for a weekend of supplier visits. Planning a wedding is extremely personal and I’m so grateful we found a planner who was not only so organised but also such a nice person to spend time with. It made the whole process so much more enjoyable. It’s not an exaggeration to say that without Susannah we wouldn’t have had the wedding of our dreams. Working with her meant that we (including our family and friends) were able to enjoy the weekend and absorb every moment without stress.
Brilliant -Thank you
N&S - Froyle Park, Surrey
Private Party - Ham Yard Hotel, London
Private Party - Searcy's, London
Private Party - Claridge's, London
Wedding - London
Wedding - West Byfleet
from conception to completion she effortlessly lifted such a weight from our shoulders that we do not know how we could have done it without her. Susannah is a class act, her attention to detail is outstanding, she's generous, creative, indefatigable, reliable,
trustworthy, talented, intelligent, charismatic and above all passionate about her work; we always felt she had our best interests at heart and looked on us not just as another client but as friends whom she was personally invested in making happy whatever it took."
Wedding at Home
of hands and we know we have Susannah to thank for this. She was born to do this!”
Did the reviews win you over?