W H O A M I ?
The most important thing to know is that fun is my main motivator in life.
I’ve been a planner for a decade now. So far my favourite weddings I have planned are one at Elmley Nature Reserve in Kent, one in Costa Rica on the beach, and one surprise wedding where the couple invited everyone to their “birthday party”. I’ve managed budgets from £20k-£500k, with guests from 30 right up to 900.
I also co-host a Podcast about wedding planning called “The Wedding People” which has over 35,000 downloads.
H O W I H E L P
My job is to elevate experiences, not only of yours and your guests on your wedding day, but throughout your entire planning process.
At its heart, my job is to assist in whatever way suits you. I don’t offer packages because everyone needs something different.
The real key benefits of having a planner are a help getting the best pricing, giving you the time back in your diaries, and basically just helping to make it a whole lot of fun.
I do everything in my power to make sure problems are solved, and not noticed by yourselves or your guests. My prices tend to range from £500-£5,000, here's a selections of things I can help with.
- Venue sourcing to suit your budget and other desires.
- Help to collate any suppliers (whether that be florists, table hire, photographers, whatever you like. Even down to the tiny details such as favors and stationery). Multiple options offered on each, and we’ll keep going until we find the right people for you.
- The safe knowledge that nothing is forgotten about, miscalculated, or incorrect as a professional is overseeing everything.
- Being a key point of contact for your suppliers, and liaison between incoming suppliers to make sure everyone is comfortable and their needs are met.
- On the day set up, management, and break down. I’ll be everyone’s point of contact so no one bothers you and your fiancé!
- On-site overseeing your suppliers, I speak with everyone beforehand and deal with the people you don’t want to deal with.
- As many site visits as required - trips to the venue with you to discuss running order, logistics, what goes where, etc.
- A second member of my team at all events needed, who will assist with planning but also act as a friendly welcome and someone to answer any guest questions.
- Documentation production
- Full logistics breakdown, including all the supplier's contact details, detailed timings, and floor plans. This will be sent to all suppliers in advance for them to check. Once this is agreed, it becomes the bible running order!
- Unlimited hours of my time for help with any element of your wedding.
M Y F A V O R I T E Q U O T E
"I cannot put into words what an amazing job Rebecca did in helping us to plan our wedding. Her warm, genuine and sunny nature balanced with true professionalism made her a pleasure to work with. On top of this, she was always on the other end of the phone when I needed her, even providing moral support during my pre wedding panic attacks! We couldn’t have had the amazing day that we did without Rebecca’s help and we can’t thank her enough for that."
If you're thinking about using a planner, please do get in touch with any questions you may have. I'm more than happy to have a chat.
8 Reviews for by Rebecca Brennan-Brown
Recommended by 100% of couples
Hannah Mills · Married on 04/08/2018
A fabulous wedding planner!
I cannot put into words what an amazing job Rebecca did in helping us to plan our wedding. Her warm, genuine and sunny nature balanced with true professionalism made her a pleasure to work with. On top of this, she was always on the other end of the phone when I needed her, even providing moral support during my pre wedding panic attacks! We couldn’t have had the amazing day that we did without Rebecca’s help and we can’t thank her enough for that.Sent on 04/05/2019
Glenn and Francesca Coomber
"rebecca brennan-brown is amazing."
Firstly, we haven't had a wedding before. Secondly, we both come from a background that requires creativity and planning of events. Firstly + Secondly = we couldn't have had our wedding day without her.Sent on 17/04/2020
Aside from the transparently smooth co-ordination of the day, she made the lead-up, planning and problem-solving a real joy.
Encouraging us when we were unsure, and reassuring us throughout
Business-wise she's straightforward, creatively she has a great design head and we wish her (and you, when you hire her!) the best of everything.
Rebecca was amazing
Getting married the second time was a challenging experience. Rebecca was amazing and having her to guide us through the small intricate details made planning our wedding an enjoyable experience. She assured us every step on the way and helped us with the difficult sometimes confusing choices.Sent on 24/10/2019
Her creative inputs on the wedding day: the way she precisely organised every single detail that made us relax and enjoy our wedding celebrations and our guests had fun. Thank you and I would highly recommend Rebecca's wedding planning services.