On Hitched.co.uk since 2023
Last update: November 2023
After many years of experience as a wedding planner, every wedding brings the same excitement as the first one for Francesca Eusebi Piffi of FP Events! Her fun team works passionately at every step of the planning process, right up to the adrenaline rush of the last organisational stages. The primary goal is to give each wedding a unique and distinctive trait. Elegance and sophistication are the standard, whether that be for a lavish reception or a ceremony marked by simplicity.
- More than 10 years of experience in the wedding world, but not only that, research and connections to the world of art, music, and literature - an original and creative plus.
- Experience planning international weddings, discovering new customs and traditions, folk dances and music.
- They have a diverse network of specialised partners and suppliers, with tested professionalism and quality of service.
- Proven ability in budget management.
- They have a wide selection of locations that can be decorated to the most particular tastes, needs, and set up.
- 360° availability and expertise from the first steps to the wedding day.
Francesca will divide the various planning stages as follows to ensure you have a top wedding:
- Concept definition: meeting with the bride and groom to find out their ideas and explore the wedding they want. Getting to know each other!
- The initial planning stage: Evaluating the theme, budget, and timeline; interpreting the bride and groom's tastes and desires; and developing an appropriate aesthetic.
- The offer: Researching and developing the complete plan; evaluating possible venues and suppliers; deciding on the best fit. Each event is treated differently and created to the specifications of the couple.
- The countdown begins: Now, the organisation and booking process is fully flowing. Meetings are organised with the selected specialists, decided by the couple. Every element of the day is coordinated. In the final rush, the keyword is problem-solving! FP Events guarantees relaxation and fun for the bride and groom and their guests. In the days leading up to the wedding, we will devote full time to the behind-the-scenes of the wedding, supervising all the professionals involved to make the work as smooth and enjoyable as possible. We are also prepared for last-minute unforeseen events: this is where unexpected skills and solutions emerge, which are often the most fun anecdotes to look back on with the happy couple!
- On your wedding day, Francesca will always be present and devote the entire day to your celebration to best carry out the plan created for you and those close to you. Accompanying the bride and groom step by step through this experience often creates a special bond by becoming friends as well.
Before the ceremony:
- Takes care of the paperwork
- Research, design, and tailoring of the wedding dress, as well as all-important accessories, including for the groom, bridesmaids, and groomsmen. Ideas for the wedding rings and bouquet. Scheduling of rehearsals.
- The organisation of bachelor/bachelorette parties, possibly together with the friends in charge: here, one can indulge in many experiences and activities, such as a short trip or an evening with a particular theme, and much more!
- Wedding communication, either via paper invitations or online (very useful for receiving guest confirmations and organising the wedding list, for example). Graphics for invitations, church readings, the menu, tableau de mariage, the guestbook, and thank-you notes after the party.
- Accommodation for friends and relatives through various arrangements with hotels and B&Bs. Possible hosting program (restaurants, museums, experiences).
- Discovery of a location that perfectly fits the needs and theme of the event.
- Selection of a suitable caterer, if necessary, as well as a tasting evening
- Definition and study of folk and traditional dances with a professional master
- Wellness service for the couple in the days before the event and on the day (spa, massage, relaxation, and energy balancing practices).
- Make-up and hair stylist service, with rehearsal schedule, and beauty treatments.
- Ideas for wedding favours and personalisation of each item.
On your wedding day:
- Transportation: logistics and travel arrangements from the ceremony site to the party venue for the couple and guests.
- Venue set-up: floral decorations and custom décor and lighting.
- Rental of contemporary artwork.
- Option of hiring a top chef to enhance the chosen caterer.
- Winemaker and/or sommelier to lead a wine, beer, or spirits tasting.
- Music for the ceremony, banquet, and party, including live bands, acoustic musicians, and DJs.
- Entertainment with a funny theatre show, jugglers, or cabaret.
- Comedy or magic show.
- Entertainment for younger guests: children's entertainment from the meal to the end of the party with a program dedicated to them.
- Professional photographer, videographer and drone, including a paper or digital album in various formats.
- Dog sitting
After the celebration:
- Arrangements for friends after the wedding day: day-after brunch, lunch or dinner for final goodbyes before departures
- Logistics and transportation of guests to the airport or station
- Mailing of thank-you cards
- Creation of a website or traditional guestbook to collect all of the memories and testimonies from the wedding, including the photos and videos taken by guests.
If you really want your wedding to be unique and unforgettable, rely on the great experience of FP Events, and you will be sure that your dreams will come true.
FP Events is a wedding planning service based in Bologna, Italy.