The Hampshire Florist

Wiltshire
3 5.0
3 Reviews
St Mary's Main Road Otterbourne Winchester Hampshire SO21 2EE

Availability & Pricing

About The Hampshire Florist

The Hampshire Florist was founded by Kelly Earle, a keen florist who has a passion for creating unique arrangements. There is no other day that is more romantic or elegant than your wedding day, that is why Kelly uses this as her style and inspiration when producing stunning bouquets. Wedding flowers are an important part of your wedding day, they can transform a venue, tie your theme together and represent the personality of the bride and groom. At The Hampshire Florist, Kelly is eager to work with you to transform your vision into a reality. 

Reviews

Write a review
Sort reviews by: Rating | Date | Useful
0
  • "Beautifully fresh flowers"
    Paula Crosskey on 26 October 2017

    Kelly Earle is a fantastic florist, she did our wedding flowers which were vintage and unique. She’s incredibly reliable and her flowers are beautifully fresh. If your looking for something slightly different and good value Kelly will work to your budget to create something truly magnificent! I would recommend her for any wedding or special occasion.

    Was this review useful? yes no
  • "Absolutely wonderful"
    Clive and Birgit on 25 October 2017

    Kelly's flowers were absolutely wonderful at our wedding in Chelsea. Her flare, professionalism and attention to detail are what makes her stand out from the rest.

    Was this review useful? yes no
Total Reviews: 3
<< First < Prev Page: 1 of 2 Last >>

Frequently Asked Questions

How much do your services cost?

We provide a free initial consultation of up to one hour. Further time , prior to entering into this agreement , is charged at £45.00 per hour or part thereof.

What services do you offer?

We offer a full wedding flower service.

Do you design personalised bridal bouquets?

We design a bespoke package and very much like you to be fully involved with ideas.

What are the forms of payment?

25% of the total estimated cost is due on acceptance by you of the final estimate. The remaining 75% ( minus the £150.00 booking deposit) is due 21 days before the wedding date.

Wedding price list

Price List Our price guide is to give you a starting point with regard to costs. Prices are variable according to your flower choice and seasonal availability. Prices from Bridal bouquet £60.00 Bridesmaids posy £40.00 Child hand tied posies £25 Pomander £30.00 Fairy wand £12.00 wrist corsage £15.00 Corsage £8.00 Button hole £6 Pew ends £20.00 Pedestals £130.00 Floral arches £450.00 Top table arrangement £110.00 Table center £40.00 Vase arrangements from £35.00 Garland per meter £40.00 Thank you bouquet £25.00 Cake flowers £30.00 Jam jar flowers £10.00

Where Can I Find The Hampshire Florist?

St Mary's Main Road, Otterbourne, Winchester, Hampshire, SO21 2EE

The Hampshire Florist Gallery

Thank you for registering. You will shortly receive an email confirming your Hitched account details.

The Hampshire Florist details have been saved to your shortlist.

Continue browsing suppliers View my shortlist