Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Beginner October 2021 East Central London

Help me decide on hairstyle & accessories!

RomanticGoldDiamonds31886, 19 of October of 2020 at 13:20 Posted on Planning 0 4
Hi everyone, I will attach my bridal dress to this post. I am going for a stylish casual look as my wedding day will be very intimate and in a registry office. I have looked at hairstyles but unsure what would suit a one shoulder dress, I do love bridal braids/plaits. Let me know what accessories I should add and shoes! I don’t like heels but don’t mind wearing a small heel open toe or flat sandals. Recommendations please! Thank you. Help me decide on hairstyle & accessories! 1

4 replies

Latest activity by David, 7 of February of 2022 at 16:06
  • R
    Dedicated September 2021 Essex
    Ruth ·
    • Hide content
    Hi! What a lovely, understated but elegant dress! I could see a sleek side parting with a small clip working well. But I guess go for what you think will suit you/your style.
    Congrats!
  • Jacky
    Savvy June 2022 West Yorkshire
    Jacky ·
    • Hide content

I had a similar styled dress for my prom (years ago!) and found it worked great with my hair clipped to one side and curled. Necklace is tricky to know what would go with the neckline, maybe try a few different lengths and see what suits. Small heeled sandals would look lovely, maybe with a touch of sparkle.

• A
    Beginner January 2022 East London
    Ashely ·
    • Hide content

Hi, I love your dress, so simple and elegant. I'd definitely recommend a white/light pink hair accessory (hair pins or a small wedding comb), will match perfectly with your dress. Take a look at the link below https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/VioletteAccessories . They do make customised hair accessory. Hope this helps.

• Laura
    Beginner June 2023 Isle of Wight
    Laura ·
    • Hide content

That's a beautiful, elegant dress. I think the side parting and clip idea would look lovely.

How about shoes like these? https://www.shein.co.uk/Allover-Glitter-Ankle-Strap-Sandals-p-6554182-cat-1751.html?url_from=ukadplasx2110262297358154EUR41&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIgLmXtKHf9QIVDeztCh0ZIQtAEAQYBCABEgK1gfD_BwE

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics