Surrounded by the stunning views of the Queen Elizabeth Forest Park, welcome to Go Ape Aberfoyle. If you are looking for a truly unforgettable, unique, and fun venue to spend your wedding day, then there is surely no place else in the whole of Stirlingshire!
Nestled away in some of Scotland’s most beautiful woodland and just a stone’s throw from Loch Lomond, hosting your wedding day at Go Ape Aberfoyle is not just about swinging from the trees! The venue lends itself perfectly to wonderful wedding photos as you celebrate saying ‘I do’ to the person you love.
However, no wedding celebration at Go Ape Aberfoyle is complete without a ride on their zip wires! Longer than four football pitches, they are among some of the longest in the UK; if the walk down the aisle didn’t raise your pulse, you can be certain this will!
For more information on the kinds of weddings Go Ape Aberfoyle can host, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
- Situated in the beautiful Queen Elizabeth Forest Park
- Home to one of the longest zip wires in the UK!
- Stunning scenery that’s perfect for your wedding photos
- Truly unique way to spend your wedding day
- Celebrate the beginning of your next chapter 22 metres above the ground!
- Remember to bring a change of shoes, no open toes!
Suppliers you may like
Check out other suppliers that are popular with couples right now
Be the first to share your experience!
Your feedback can help future couples make the best decisions for their special day.