Skip to main content



Styled By Lowenna is a modern and bold wedding stationery company based in Falkirk in Central Scotland. I decided to bring Styled by Lowenna to life after creating my own wedding stationery 5 years ago and falling in love with the entire process. Now I get to spend my days designing timeless, unique wedding stationery for other fun, bold couples who want to make sure their stationery gets all the *gasp* and *wow* it deserves, whether that's when a guest opens their invitation at home and gets their first glimpse of your colours and theme of the big day or when they see their name on your table plan as they enter the venue for their meal they've been non-stop thinking about since you left to get your photos done (sorry but it's so true).

I work with best-in-the-biz UK Printing companies who offer only the best quality of ink and card stock along with quick delivery times and excellent customer service. They are also environmentally conscious, with my main printing company being a zero-to-landfill organisation - recycling 95% of their waste back into products, with the remaining 5% being converted into refuse-derived fuel.


- Save the Dates, Invitations, RSVP Cards, Menus, Table Numbers/Names, Place Cards, Programs, Signage, Thank You Cards

If there is something you fancy that isn't mentioned above, please feel free to ask, and I can try my best to help!

  • Woman-owned
illustration popular

Suppliers you may like

Check out other suppliers that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

Does the invitation cost also cover printing?


Is there a limited selection of invitation styles or can they be customised?

Tailored designs

Lead time:

2-4 Weeks

What is the charge for not reaching the minimum number of orders?

My minimum order is 25. If you don't think you'll reach this, we can work out a cost for your numbers,

What are your delivery times?

7-10 days

Do you do national mailing?


What is the charge for national mailing?

Please contact me regarding shipping overseas so that I can work out shipping costs. For any UK orders, all post is sent by Royal Mail and must be signed for - this is included in all costs

What other services do you provide?

Thank you cards
Customised designs

What kind of printing do you offer?


Operating hours:

Monday-Friday 9am - 5pm

What are the forms of payment?

Bank Transfer only
illustration question

Do you have any questions?

Request pricing

Reviews for Styled By Lowenna

illustration message review

Be the first to share your experience!

Your feedback can help future couples make the best decisions for their special day.


Meet the Team

Lowenna Learmonth
Lowenna Learmonth
Lead Designer

Hello! I'm Lowenna and I run Bonnie Bright Designs.

Bonnie Bright Designs started in my spare bedroom in June 2018 after getting engaged in the March. We booked a DIY venue and I decided that I also wanted to design our own wedding stationery.

I quickly became very passionate and am lucky enough to say that my dream is now my career! I get to spend every day helping other amazing couples turn their dreams into reality by designing stationery that they will love and their family will keep on the fridge forever.


6 Randolph Crescent, Brightons FK2 0HA Stirlingshire (Perthshire)

Other suppliers in Perthshire for your wedding

Wedding Suppliers