Based in Dunfermline in Scotland's Perthshire region, Cameron Young Magic offers award-winning entertainment for wedding celebrations. This gifted entertainer is a master of live magic and has performed on Britain's Got Talent, Penn & Teller Fool Us, and Tu Si Que Vales. He is happy to travel as far as Fife, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dundee, Ayr, Aberdeen and the surrounding areas.
Cameron Young Magic aims to surprise and delight, elevating any occasion with their unforgettable live magic. They offer various packages to suit different needs and budgets. Their full-day package includes the following:
- Initial consultation and a welcome gift, including their wedding guide
- Coverage beginning after the ceremony until the early evening
- Unlimited communication throughout the planning process
- Playful live magic while your guests mingle during a drinks reception
- A private performance for the newlyweds
- Toastmaster services, including speeches, dinner announcements, cake-cutting, and the first dance
- A magic trick performance following speeches, lasting around 10 minutes
- Interactive magic with guests throughout dinner
- A top table magic trick
Suppliers you may like
Check out other suppliers that are popular with couples right now
Frequently asked questions
Type of entertainment offered:
What is included in the wedding package?
How far in advance should I contact you?
What other services to you provide?
Are you able to travel?
Is there a charge for travelling?
Do you need specific materials or conditions to offer your service?
How long is the act?
How much time do you need to prepare for an act?
Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?
Do you do open-air acts?
Do you charge per hour or per event?
If needed, would you be able to work extra hours?
How do you charge extra time?
What are the forms of payment?
Do you have any questions?
Be the first to share your experience!
Your feedback can help future couples make the best decisions for their special day.