Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner September 2017

Smooch rings

leffers5555, 6 of October of 2014 at 10:00 Posted on Planning 0 8

Good morning

We met a smooch rings representative at the last Fayre we went to and were very impressed.

I know there are lots of threads on this subject but none that are particularly recent.

Does anyone one have any recent experiences they are willing to share using smooch rings?

Kind regards and thanks in advance

8 replies

Latest activity by RomanticBlueCakes716, 25 of April of 2017 at 13:49
  • CBeckford
    Rockstar July 2015
    CBeckford ·
    • Hide content

I don't have any advice, but I would like to know about Smooch too as I've been thinking about giving them a go. Reviews are pretty mixed, but as you said there aren't many recent ones.

x

• MartinC Photography
    MartinC Photography ·
    • Hide content

We had them around when we were looking for rings. I'd say quality wise they were better value than the high street but in the end we went to the jewellery quarter in Birmingham where we get even better value.

So if you were going to buy from high street then I'd say Smooch is better. but if you can afford to travel to Birmingham then that'd get my vote.

• LittleMissPanda
    Beginner October 2015
    LittleMissPanda ·
    • Hide content

I found that Smooch were absolutely fantastic

My OH and I ordered our wedding rings in April, we opted to pay a third of the total as a deposit and then pay the rest by monthly direct debit ... so much easier then finding the whole amount in one go!
    We had a representative called Barbara come to our house, and she was there for over two hours but was very patient and very helpful

Overall result is that we both have a wedding ring that we're happy to wear for the rest of our lives, and I was really pleased with the free bridesmaid and best man gifts Smiley smile

x

• S
    Simply Ceremonies Uk ·
    • Hide content

I would suggest you look at the main Smooch wedding ring Facebook page as there are some great photos sent in by happy customers.

most of the Smooch advisers have their own fb page too so you can read the reviews there too. Selling over 6000 rings per year they must be doing something right.

• R
    Beginner April 2018
    RomanticBlueCakes716 ·
    • Hide content

I am currently having this exact dilemma! They have an unusual style of ring that I really want, but the reviews have really put me off! Does anyone have any recent experience with them?

• V
    Beginner September 2017
    VegasBride2017 ·
    • Hide content

My OH titanium ring has just turned up-its beautiful with engraving. I decided not to chose one for myself as none suited my ER. But there were lots of nice rings-just not the right one for me.

• R
    Beginner April 2018
    RomanticBlueCakes716 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks, they have the exact ring I want and it's a bit unusual so getting it somewhere else could be hard, but the reviews are putting me off!

• laurafish
    Beginner July 2016
    laurafish ·
    • Hide content

We got both our rings from Smooch and had no complaints. What have you seen in reviews that's putting you off?

• R
    Beginner April 2018
    RomanticBlueCakes716 ·
    • Hide content

Some reviews have been terrible, wrong orders, lost rings, wrong engravings, orders severely late.. seems like a fundamental issue of poor quality control. The reviews were quite old though, so just looking for more recent experience.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics