Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner

Online Invites with a website

MrBridegroom, 26 of January of 2019 at 17:55 Posted on Planning 0 3

Hi,

We're looking to send our wedding invites via email and also have a website with some additional details. There are plenty of options out there, but I'd rather try and keep everything in one place. Is anyone aware of a website that can do all of the following?

- import the guestlist

- send wedding invites for all day guests

- send wedding invites for evening guests

- RSVP without having to re-key their email address on a website

- ask additional questions in the RSVP (dietary requirements etc.)

- have a linked website where a gift list can be used

- send follow up emails

I don't mind having to pay a few quid for the right solution, any help appreciated!

Thanks

3 replies

Latest activity by Andy_Redwood, 19 of February of 2019 at 12:20
  • M
    Beginner
    MrBridegroom ·
    • Hide content

Not found anything decent so far, any ideas?

• R
    Savvy August 2019
    RomanticPinkDecor31906 ·
    • Hide content

I haven’t looked into this yet, but interest if there are any good websites too

• H
    Expert September 2019
    Have_you_met_Mrs_Jones2019 ·
    • Hide content

I'm using gettingmarried.co.uk, and this allows me to import the guest list, check for dietary requirements - you can set up a tick box or a box for them to type into.

You can also set up a blog, a Q&A section (guests can also enter questions on here), and you can import gift lists I think, although that might be just with Prezola.

I don't think you can send invites from there - I'm still sending paper invites, but you could probably just send an email with the link.

You can set up a password for guests, and separate them into day and evening - so for example I'm giving my day guests one password, and evening guests another, that way they RSVP to the correct part of the day.

This is all on the free version, I don't know if there might be more of what you are looking for on the paid version, but it's a really nice, straightforward site to use.

Hope this helps! X

• A
    Beginner July 2019
    Andy_Redwood ·
    • Hide content

A friend is getting married in Scotland this year and we've received all the invite bits through the gettingmarried link mentioned above, and it looks like a good option. They got to choose their design for the email (very personalised) and send out update emails too. Believe they're using the free option. If I hadn't gone for a video invite I'd be doing the same (:

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics