Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kadence
Beginner September 2012

Sweetie themed wedding?? And venue Flash

Kadence, 24 of January of 2011 at 19:33 Posted on Planning 0 11

Ok so we've decided on a late summer Wedding at the Lowry Theatre. This would be the room for wedding breakfast and evening venue, which I absolutley fell in love with!

I have been thinking about having a sweetie themed wedding, with lots of pale candy colours. (Bridesmaids are going to be in silver-grey, and flowers different shades of pinks, yellows and lilacs- all candy themed)

Im not talking tacky, just hints scattered throughout the day such as Candy necklaces around the napkins and little jars of sweeties for favours. Was even thinking of having these little scoops as favours and different bowls of sweets at each table so people can mingle and try at the same time! What does everyone think? Cheesy?? Or kind of kooky??

xx

11 replies

Latest activity by Rebecca86, 27 of January of 2011 at 20:49
  • SoonToBeMrsH
    Beginner January 2012
    SoonToBeMrsH ·
    • Hide content

I love it!!! ?

• tinks269
    Beginner February 2011
    tinks269 ·
    • Hide content

Love it. Think the colours will work really well together. Lots of classic old school sweets will get people talking as well. Good thinking.

• Kadence
    Beginner September 2012
    Kadence ·
    • Hide content

Just had a lightbulb moment...my three bridesmaids could have different coloured bouquets! One pale pink, one pale lilac and one pale lemon, and I coud have a mixed bigger one! oooh its all coming together, lol

• Kadence
    Beginner September 2012
    Kadence ·
    • Hide content

Love this too, flowers on cake stands, so cute!

• miss.understood
    Beginner February 2011
    miss.understood ·
    • Hide content

Such a great idea! love it xxx

• Sherrie H
    Beginner
    Sherrie H ·
    • Hide content

How about these ideas:

• Nikki_D
    Beginner June 2012
    Nikki_D ·
    • Hide content

I ❤️ this idea.... gutted got my colours now ☹️ this is so lush... so jealous ?? looks fab hun go for it x

• Kadence
    Beginner September 2012
    Kadence ·
    • Hide content

Awww thanks girlies!! LOVE all those gorgeous pastel photos, fab inspiration! the different colour bridesmaid dresses are verrrry cute!

And I actually make wedding cakes on the side for family and friends so am going to make my own. thought about the love heart themed one and allthough its so nice, i dont want to do an overkill! so was thinking 6 tiered plain white, but with a different candy coloured ribbon on each tier! maybe even with a single love heart sweet on each ribbon in the centre instead of a broach???

• Snuggle-bum
    Beginner July 2011
    Snuggle-bum ·
    • Hide content

I think its a really nice idea and would tie in lovely Smiley smile

Have you found those scoops already? if so where are they from?

• KEBO Jewellery
    KEBO Jewellery ·
    • Hide content

I love the mixed pastel colour BM dresses that Sherrie posted, just gorgeous! I think there are so many things you can do with that theme, I love the sound of it!

Zoes at Bunny Delicious has just designed some new stationary using drawings of sweetie jars like the ones in your pics and they are amazing. I have seen it as a table plan but I am sure she does them as an invite!

http://www.bunnydelicious.com/printed-wedding-invitations.html

This table plan is just amazing!!!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/bunny-delicious/95620187111#!/album.php?aid=328580&id=95620187111

• Rebecca86
    Beginner July 2012
    Rebecca86 ·
    • Hide content

Aw i think it looks fab !!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics