Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

NorthumberlandBride

flash me colour scheme ideas

NorthumberlandBride, 14 of November of 2011 at 16:13 Posted on Planning 0 20

Now that someone stold my colour theme i need a new one... flash ,e ones...

i cant have red

teal

orange

pink

and BM dress ideas. i like long dresses best, pref not too fitted with an empire line... aaaand go!

20 replies

Latest activity by irrelephant, 15 of November of 2011 at 13:15
  • I
    Beginner January 1999
    irrelephant ·
    • Hide content

What colours do you like?

We are having sage green and lavender or pale pink with ivory.

We originally ordered navy dresses and were going to go with a peacock colour scheme of navy, green and purple but changed our minds.

• NorthumberlandBride
    NorthumberlandBride ·
    • Hide content

I like bright colours, not pastels as a rule. but nothing lairy.

• PurpleStar
    Rockstar May 2022
    PurpleStar ·
    • Hide content

How about a turquoise/aqua blue? Could have something like this... http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_008010511842_-1?breadcrumb=Home~Women~Dresses

• NorthumberlandBride
    NorthumberlandBride ·
    • Hide content

Too close to teal. my cousin had it and i dont want to be the same

• PurpleStar
    Rockstar May 2022
    PurpleStar ·
    • Hide content

Sorry always think of teal as being quite green... erm -thinks again- lol

• Hollie1984
    Beginner July 2012
    Hollie1984 ·
    • Hide content

How about Navy and Ivory? (my friend is getting married the same time of year as you and is having this colour scheme!)

Or purple/lilac?

• D
    Beginner August 2013
    debs35 ·
    • Hide content

Why dont you go glamorous with silver? make it a hollywood look? silver and black? im tempted with this colour scheme.

• Mrs_imp
    Beginner June 2012
    Mrs_imp ·
    • Hide content

This is the dress that I have ordered for my BM dresses. I have ordered it in a cappuccino colour, which is like a pale nude/Ecru colour.

• MrsG2B28.7.12
    Beginner July 2012
    MrsG2B28.7.12 ·
    • Hide content

What about purple? If you went for a dark dusky colour you could incorporate lavandar which would look really warm and smell lovely. Also found a pretty mood board for a pinky purple colour.

• Sparkles82
    Beginner April 2013
    Sparkles82 ·
    • Hide content

We are having the rainbow!!!

I have 8 BMs and 2 FGs - FGs will be in ivory with bright pink sashes. BMs will be different colour each - Red, Yellow, Pink, Green, Purple, Orange, Blue & Turquoise.

Tables will be white with a flash of one of the aforementioned colours on - ie candles, table confetti, ribbons.

BMs will have ivory flowers, I will have ivory flowers with ribbon of each colour on.

a bit like this -

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=rainbow+wedding+dresses&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1366&bih=632&tbm=isch&tbnid=u97oayYa-f2NUM:&imgrefurl=http://wedinator.icanhascheezburger.com/tag/rainbow-bridesmaids-dresses/&docid=Su-U4lbnVkHfqM&imgurl=http://wedinator.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/e2e924b6-e2b9-474c-84de-61579c3f8c1e.jpg&w=500&h=375&ei=7WrBTtrRKcS_8APy3r2pBA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=437&vpy=322&dur=1120&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=185&ty=131&sig=109209033656818012602&page=1&tbnh=107&tbnw=144&start=0&ndsp=28&ved=1t:429,r:22,s:0

• E
    Beginner March 2012
    Emsypooh ·
    • Hide content

I'm having purple, all different shades of it.

• schiocco
    Beginner July 2012
    schiocco ·
    • Hide content

We're having pastel pinks, but I REALLY love yellow and grey together. Fun but very classy and stylish in my opinion.

Sorry I haven't got a flash

• Michelle772012
    Beginner July 2012
    Michelle772012 ·
    • Hide content

We are having cadbury purple, forest green, ivory and the room itself has burgundy so gone with a midsummer nights dream theme so i can have wild flowers and fairy lights to bring it all together

• NorthumberlandBride
    NorthumberlandBride ·
    • Hide content

Tha nsks guys. i REALLY love that BM dress and the colour

i dont like navy because i think its a bit dark to suit my BM and im not keen on the colour myself. (no offence meant - its just not right for me)

I love cadbury purple, but my mum saw a documentory where the girl was obese and proud to be and made her theme cadburys purple because she loves choc so much so its put her right off it and she would moan lol, but i love lavender idea!

My nanas favourite scent was lavender so i wanted to include it somehow and think that would be a lovely colour, which would make it easier to incorporate it

• RedKitchie
    Beginner August 2013
    RedKitchie ·
    • Hide content

I am thinking of doing lavendar, lilac and yellow (butter yellow). The yellow will be the highlight colour so there will be more of the purples. My OH wanted multi-colour (like the rainbow idea) but I'm a bit scared of that! I feel safer with purples and yellow. I might have to change my scheme as we were going to have a marquee in a garden but we might now have a community hall where something this subtle will be totally lost. The colours could be softened with pinks and greens.

• JennyH10
    Beginner May 2013
    JennyH10 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Lavendar and green work really well together;

• Tray1980
    Beginner July 2013
    Tray1980 ·
    • Hide content

We're having royal blue and orange

• warlycarly
    Beginner September 2012
    warlycarly ·
    • Hide content

We are having Royal Blue and ivory. http://www.dessy.com/shareboard/?user=moodboardguest&password=71189 I cant get a pic to paste on here at the mo.

• I
    Beginner January 1999
    irrelephant ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This is what we're having. I suggested it earlier in the post.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics