Skip to main content

Wedding forums

Ask questions, share advice and connect with other brides and grooms

Recent discussions

Recent Discussions Recent Comments Most Popular Most Views
J
Free Videography (for portfolio)
John of For Sale, 4 of March of 2024 at 13:12

Hi Everyone, New videographer here just looking to try and branch out and obtain some more experience in shooting weddings and producing a nice product for people. I have basic experience in filming...

Lizannewang, 12 hours ago 76 1,618 13
M
Dress regret??
Miss of Wedding Attire, 1 of May of 2024 at 19:02

So, I went wedding dress shopping at the weekend and ended up purchasing a dress. This was not the plan. I wanted to go and try on various different styles and shapes of dresses to see what I felt...

Greeny, monday 6-May-24 9 244
Victoria
Interesting reception entertainment?
Victoria of Planning, 24 of April of 2024 at 03:47

We are having an indoor/outdoor reception and I need some inspo for reception entertainment. We already have a digital Photo Booth and dancing set up. I’m waiting on rates for a silhouette artist, as...

Greeny, monday 6-May-24 7 180
S
Guest talk - filling the venue!
Sara of Planning, 11 of March of 2024 at 15:32

Hi, I'm in very early stages of planning our wedding and we've just started to look over guest lists. My fiancé and I are both quite reserved, so don't have massive friend groups. We've found a venue...

DmhskcFuh, yesterday at 04:59 11 577
Jenna
Free Wedding Photographer London 2024
Jenna of For Sale, 17 of April of 2024 at 22:44

Hi everyone! I’m new to wedding photography and looking to shoot a couple of weddings for free this year to build my portfolio. It would have to be a 2024 wedding in, or around, London. Let me know if...

Tracey, wednesday 1-May-24 20 276 3

General groups

Hitched article topics