Average cost of car hire

Join the conversation!

Chat and get advice from other brides-to-be.

Register for free Sign in to reply
Page 1 of 2 (17 items) 12Next >
Sort Posts:
  • Posted: 28 Jan 2011 14:08

Average cost of car hire

Hi all, Can you please tell me your car hire costs - for relaitvely normal cars nothing outrageous.  Friend of OHs dad is apparently doing htem but he hasnt spoken to them yet to get a quote so want to have something in my budget.

Thanks in advance girls.

xx

• Posted: 28 Jan 2011 14:17

Re: Average cost of car hire

My parents have arranged for us to have an old style Bentley which is costing £300. It's due to do 2 trips between our house and the ceremony venue to take my bridesmaid and mother first and then come back for me and my Dad. It will then take my o/h and I to the reception with champagne included.

• Posted: 28 Jan 2011 14:31

Hi,

Depending on the type of car you choose, and the mileage that the car has to travel, and numbers of journeys the driver has to make.

A fair price would be £350-£500

Hope that helps Smile

• Posted: 28 Jan 2011 18:07

We are having a silver beaufort - £240. But this is reduced because our wedding is in October! A wedding double decker bus is also £300 xx
  • Posted: 28 Jan 2011 18:17

Mrs Lewis 2 b - is the wedding double decker bus to take ur guests to ur reception and then home again at the end of the night ? Only reason I ask is that I have had 2 quotes one with the first group which I think have buses nationally so u may know who I'm talking about they quote me £750! And then another bus company quoted 2 single deckers at a whopping £950!!! Ouch . In my mind I thought I should be able to get something for about £500 but not found one yet. Everyone else I've emailed has ignored my emails so not looking good for me :( !!!
  • Posted: 28 Jan 2011 20:50

My Campervan is costing £300 - But that's for 2 days.

• Posted: 28 Jan 2011 20:59

Im having a silver Mercedes and its £229 and includes taking brides maids to church, then coming back for me and my mum and then taking myself and h2b to the venue (after stopping at a local beauty spot for photos) and includes champane and flowers on the back window to mach my scheme.

• Posted: 28 Jan 2011 21:17

1950s Bentley total trip from house to church to venue is approximatly 30 miles costing £385

• Posted: 29 Jan 2011 7:14

iam having a chrysler 300 limo and for 1 hr its £225 that inc ribbons red carpit from car to door and a few bottels of bubbly and will do as meny trips in that hr as you want and can And will stick about for pics befor and after wedding

• Posted: 29 Jan 2011 8:54

Heya, we are having a 1928 Open-Top Rolls Royce, which is absolutely beautiful and comfy and been recently re-upholstered, this is costing us £350 for as many trips to the church as we want and the trip with H2B and me to the reception, and I was cheeky and asked him if we could go a longer route as its such a lovely car and I want to use it and he was absolutely fine with this. He also put the top up for us as we sat in it to make sure it would be ok with our heights (me with a veil lol) and it was fine, piccies below:

• Posted: 21 Dec 2011 12:21

Cars of various models and brands have blown the Indian market. Alto, Maruti, Hyundai are some of the popular car brands in the Indian market. car prices in India is the important factor to be considered while purchasing any car.

• Posted: 27 Aug 2014 16:30

Hi,

Its all date dependant I offer cars at 90.00 or up to 300.00 for peak season. Have a look at they type of cars we can offer to give you an idea www.barringtonscars.co.uk

• Posted: 18 Nov 2017 9:29

• Posted: 18 Nov 2017 9:53

We usually charge £350 for wedding car within a 15 mile radius of our postcode, prices should at least include: Journey to Ceremony, Journey to Venue, A professional uniformed chauffeur, Ribbons and Bows in your colour scheme, we also include Flower Garlands for the front and back of our cars and Vintage props too, you should expect to pay between £250-£500 depending on distance and type of car.  I always advise viewing the car first this helps eliminating hiring car that are subcontracted out and confirm they are insured for wedding hire. I hope this helps and gives you a better insight. 

• Posted: 21 Nov 2017 13:38

I think our campervan is £370. Can take all if us including bridesmaids in one trip. Cheaper than other quotes

Return to: Wedding Planning
Page 1 of 2 (17 items) 12Next >