Centre Pieces - Please Flash!!!

charlottelucy
Page 1 of 1 (15 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Posted: 17 Sep 2012 18:14

Centre Pieces - Please Flash!!!

Hi Ladies - I'm deciding on my centre pieces for our barn/rustic wedding and i'm torn between 3 or 4 looks for the tables

1. Really tall candleabras

2. Jars with flowers and candles (i like this on a round piece of wood)

3. Birdcages

I'm also loving the centre pieces with fir cones and apples!

Our venue is a really rustic barn - so i'm looking for some insparation if anyone fancys a flash!!

x

• Posted: 17 Sep 2012 18:52

Re: Centre Pieces - Please Flash!!!

Sorry for huge pic (although i dont know why people say that as i love big pictures)  anyway this is a mock up of mine, im going to have single stems and battery tea lights in them.  Im having ours in a barn too and love all this look, what else are you thinking of?  xx

Have you thought of milk churns?  This was from Ikea 2 for £10 !!  and just tested it with some £3.99 flowers from Morrisons and a bit of lace.  xxxx

• Posted: 17 Sep 2012 19:27

I can't flash from my phone but we're having cream enamel jugs filled with tulips x

• Posted: 17 Sep 2012 20:32

Mine...

• Posted: 17 Sep 2012 20:38

I saw an idea on another site,using empty food cans with the labels removed ,it looked good- you could tie raffia round them. You could use twigs/ fir cones /dried fruit slices or use little terracotta plant pots to put your arrangements in . bundles of tied grasses/wheat could be used as tall centrepieces. What time of year is your wedding?

• Posted: 17 Sep 2012 21:22

katiechops:

Sorry for huge pic (although i dont know why people say that as i love big pictures)  anyway this is a mock up of mine, im going to have single stems and battery tea lights in them.  Im having ours in a barn too and love all this look, what else are you thinking of?  xx

Have you thought of milk churns?  This was from Ikea 2 for £10 !!  and just tested it with some £3.99 flowers from Morrisons and a bit of lace.  xxxx

Love the wood! and the milk churns are a great idea, cant believe how cheap they are!

• Posted: 17 Sep 2012 21:23

kharv:

Mine...

Thats looks lovely - Think i'll be stealing some ideas! x

• Posted: 17 Sep 2012 21:25

Selenalee69:

I saw an idea on another site,using empty food cans with the labels removed ,it looked good- you could tie raffia round them. You could use twigs/ fir cones /dried fruit slices or use little terracotta plant pots to put your arrangements in . bundles of tied grasses/wheat could be used as tall centrepieces. What time of year is your wedding?

Loving this too! x

• Posted: 18 Sep 2012 8:18

A few of our previous weddings:

• Posted: 18 Sep 2012 10:05

I don't know if mine are your cup of tea:

We had giant brandy glasses filled with sweets.

• Posted: 18 Sep 2012 10:47

Katiechops, where'd you get the wooden rounds from?

• Posted: 18 Sep 2012 11:26

katiechops:

We have these for our centrepieces but they will have sunflowers and wheat in them and rather than lace, our are wrapped with twine.  I love them!

• Posted: 18 Sep 2012 12:22

I'm enjoying this ...a few more things I thought were nice for an autumn wedding in a barn...

• Posted: 18 Sep 2012 13:08

Wow! Love all of these! I like the jugs and the milk churns but was worried about blocking views across the tables - looking at them tho they dont look that tall - Love the apples and cones and twigs too - I'm getting married in June so early summer wedding.

It would be great if you keep them coming, i'm getting really inspired and meeting with my florist (who is also a friend) next week so would be good to show her some of these.

Thanks all x

• Posted: 18 Sep 2012 13:52

these were mine:

Return to: Wedding Planning
Page 1 of 1 (15 items)