If anyone could help me choose my shoes I'd really appreciate it - my first fitting is in a week and I'm stressing! I'm wearing this dress in ballerina length: http://louloubridal.co.uk/collections/lb197/
I'm tall so heel has to be max 6cm. I'd prefer a block heel in theory but I think a skinny heel looks nicer... I have problems with my long skinny feet and need a strap - all of this has really limited my options. The ceremony is at a church, but the reception is on a farm - the areas outside are mostly paved/decked but I'm anxious about the car park being muddy and areas around the farm where we might have photographs taken. This makes me worry about wearing satin (even though I love some Rainbow Club ones, and leather ones are soooo much more expensive!!) I've thought about possibly changing into wellies for the muddier bits?
Here are some options I've found:
- Rachel Simpson Isla in Mint (I like this as the colour makes it more wearable afterwards, but bridal party are wearing pale blue dresses and ties? Groom in a pale pink tie) https://rachelsimpsonshoes.co.uk/collections/low-heel/products/isla-mint
- Or the same in Ivory: https://rachelsimpsonshoes.co.uk/collections/low-heel/products/isla-ivory-white-shoes
- Rachel Simpson Chloe Gold (probably the most practical option, but less me as they're quite glam):
- Rainbow Club Harlow (just the satin issue really. Thought about dying pale pink) https://www.rainbowclub.co.uk/harlow-peep-toe-satin-shoe
- Rainbow Club Estelle (Less worry about getting them dirty, but maybe too glam): https://www.rainbowclub.co.uk/estelle-gold-metallic-t-bar-sandal-shoes
- Joe Brown Sunny Sunday (Most affordable and practical option, but are they 'special/bridal' enough? https://www.joebrowns.co.uk/sp+sunny-sunday-shoes+kc057?coloursel=A
- Charlotte Mills Cece Blue https://charlottemills.com/products/cece-blue (These are ridiculously expensive but would go very well. Again I have concerns about the sparkly heel getting dirty and ruined? I was also thinking of wearing a satin bow birdcage veil so it might be bow overload? - The back of the dress also has a bow - I love bows!)
Sorry for the long list!
Thank you :-)