Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner August 2020

Portugal venues

SunnyCakes87, 13 of August of 2019 at 23:04 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0

Hi,

Can anyone please recommend any beachside locations where we could legally marry and on a low budget?

I don’t want to spend more than £3000 on the whole wedding, otherwise there us no point in going abroad, and while it’s doable in other European countries, I keep only seeing posh (although very beautiful) venues in Portugal.

We plan on inviting around 30-35 guests, including several children. Don’t mind whether we hire villas or hotel rooms. I’m not familiar with any areas in Portugal. What we wouldn’t want is an area full of Irish pubs and restaurants serving a full English breakfast.
Thanks!

• E
    Beginner February 2020
    ExpensiveGoldDecor45223 ·
    • Hide content

Hi

we love Tavira in Portugal- it's on the alga rev but very close to the Spanish border. We usually stay just outside at cabanas! There is a lovely little village fishing vibe with a lovely broad walk. There are boats straight to the beach. It's in a nature reserve.

I personally think most of Portugal is either affluent, or sadly not. So the posh ones you see are possibly the ones that do it there!

we thought about Portugal but ended up staying home!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics