Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

sara.jo
Beginner June 2011

Table Centrepieces for a Marquee reception in June - Help!

sara.jo, 10 of February of 2011 at 14:47 Posted on Planning 0

Hi there!

I have no idea how what to have as our centrepieces...And I need to decide sooner rather than later I think! I am not sure whether to go for floral arrangements or try and make something up myself (I can be quite creative when I set my mind to it!) I saw these topiary place holders and thought they were sweet so wondered if there was something on a bigger scale I could make/have as a centrepiece, but with colour to it...Our colours are pastel (BMs are in pastel pink, groom party are in light grey suits) and I have bought some nice vintage gold frames for things like the sweet buffet and the cake table etc...

I also like this:

Any help would be really appreciated! We are just going with a summery, pastel theme really....We arent allowed open flames in the marquee so can only have candles enclosed in a vase or something safe. I am open to any ideas...seeing as I have no idea! Help!

Thanks

• tinkerbelly1983
    Beginner October 2011
    tinkerbelly1983 ยท
    • Hide content

This is cute...but in a ceramic pot. Also, if you cant have flames the battery powered tealights are really good. You can get ones that flicker and they look just like the real thing. You can get them pretty cheap on ebay

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics